Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Seidio stuff is high!! 30 bux for that inno II case and 50 for the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Seidio stuff is high!! 30 bux for that inno II case and 50 for the combo??? ouch

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    I also wondered why the 8900 top sticks so far out of the OEM pouch. My guess: so you can get headphones in and a lanyard in and still get it in the case. Actually I was pleasantly surprised at the leather quality of the included case. I expected a POS. That's why I ordered a blue one from RIM (not here yet). That cost me $38 including shipping. I've had Seidio rubberized cases, they cost a lot and mainly protect from scratches. At least the new on comes apart at the bottom instead of clipping halves together 9they break a lot). Plus you can use an OEM dock too. They look good though.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt View Post
    At least the new on comes apart at the bottom instead of clipping halves together 9they break a lot). Plus you can use an OEM dock too. They look good though.
    Oh darn, I suppose the generic hard case I ordered won't work with the charging dock. I didn't think about that.

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, after looking at Vaja's offerings and being disappointed, I have ordered a Blackberry tote in black leather from Mobilecity.com @ less then half what blackberry.com was asking. It appears to be the same as the leather case but with a flap that goes over the top. I prefer this because my concern is that I am going to eventually scratch up the camera lens cover on the rivets of my jeans. It also comes with a leather strap that I will throw out and a D ring on the back that I will cut off. Again, I am really disappointed with Vaja not making an ivolution line case like they do for the Bold. It's the nicest I have ever seen. Oh well. I just saved myself at least $50 so I can't complain too much.

in4am0spun no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    I just finished ordering the seidio inno 2 w/ the screen protecter.. came to a whopping 43 w/ shipping :-/ i guess ill look @ it as an investment towards protecting my baby

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    Yeah, I ordered my screen protector, Innocase 2, and the horizontal leather case thing today.

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFan2989 View Post
    Yeah, I ordered my screen protector, Innocase 2, and the horizontal leather case thing today.
    Bump. I got the shpped email confirmation.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post
    Seidio stuff is high!! 30 bux for that inno II case and 50 for the combo??? ouch
    Again, higher price point but quality products.

in4am0spun no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Again, higher price point but quality products.
    True... its day #3 with my 8900 and I still have the original plastic on it.. I took it off then redid it w/ the whole applying water and letting it dry and squeegeeing it out... to bad my daughter's teeth got the best of the back of my phone and has 2 deep scratches on it...

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2
    What a difference the black rubber case makes....finally got one....I can't see using an 8900 are....it really compliments the device perfectly.

I would like to know if the Seidio are really worth the money.

This $9.99 TMO store gel case is PERFECT for me.

Do I need to spend $30?

Also, I wish it had battery cradle holes, argh.

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I found these cases. They look pretty nice. I like the SILICRYLIC Silicone with Plastic Case for BlackBerry Curve 8900 - Black

http://www.myincipio.com/category/02...00_accessories

Hope this helps out fellow 8900 users.

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok so any websites for a full body hard case. Like the otterbox is for the 8330?

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    I just got my case from t-mobile just a regular black rubberized one. Then my holster is coming in for it too. And already have my screen protector on it. Dont want to get any scratches
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lcgtr View Post
    I just got my case from t-mobile just a regular black rubberized one. Then my holster is coming in for it too. And already have my screen protector on it. Dont want to get any scratches
    where'd you get the screen protector? i still have the plastic from when i first got it on the screen still.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    i ordered some screen protectors from BSE, they should be coming in any day. my wife says she doesn't like them, but it's a two pack in case she changes her mind after i put one on mine. this isn't the first time i've used BSE either, they are always great, both in quality and price!!

i've wanted an otterbox case for the last 3 BBs i've owned but never pull the trigger, maybe i will this time if/when they make them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast