Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The only thing that I HATE (repeat) HATE about my 8900 is the slip case. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

The only thing that I HATE (repeat) HATE about my 8900 is the slip case. I have both the one that came with it as well as the leather one with the square chrome BB logo and both make it look like the BB is too big for the case. The design and shape of the one from my 8300 fit so much better. It covered almost the entire thing and looked a hell of a lot better. This looks like you need to jam the BB deeper in the sleeve. Unfortunately, the 8900 is too small to work well with the older style case. I am going to wait and see what vajacases.com comes out with. If it's similar to what they made for the Bold, I will buy it. If it's the design they used for the 8300, I will take a pass.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffNNJ View Post
    The only thing that I HATE (repeat) HATE about my 8900 is the slip case. I have both the one that came with it as well as the leather one with the square chrome BB logo and both make it look like the BB is too big for the case. The design and shape of the one from my 8300 fit so much better. It covered almost the entire thing and looked a hell of a lot better. This looks like you need to jam the BB deeper in the sleeve. Unfortunately, the 8900 is too small to work well with the older style case. I am going to wait and see what vajacases.com comes out with. If it's similar to what they made for the Bold, I will buy it. If it's the design they used for the 8300, I will take a pass.
    I'd love to see a photo of the 8900 in the 8300 leather slip case. I liked using the one I had with my pearl8120. I agree that the case that came with the 8900 is too small.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    That code should work, Ranx. According to the e-mail I got, it's valid through Sunday at midnight central time.

::edit:: Just noticed you need to order two or more cases in order to get the 10% discount.
    Does it have to be a specific case? I was ordering two and it won't work for me either. Says Coupon code "LOVE09" is not a valid coupon code

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I'm thinking about getting the Seidio case. Going to talk to some friends tomorrow and see if they want to split a few.
    -Tim

Ok, found Haydens Post

http://forums.pinstack.com/f52/seidio_valentine_s_day_special_innocase_blackberry-101520/

when you click on the shop now you can read that it is for the innocases only

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by icaro2000 View Post
    I'd love to see a photo of the 8900 in the 8300 leather slip case. I liked using the one I had with my pearl8120. I agree that the case that came with the 8900 is too small.
    If you're talking about the 83xx slip case that comes with phone, then yes, the 8900 does fit better in there. It is a bit tight, but the top of the phone only slightly juts out at the top. Not like the 8900 slip case. But the phone won't go into sleep mode consistantly in the 83xx slip case.

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    I thought that the case from my 8300 was too big. I am going to wait and see what www.vajacases.com comes up with. I had one for my iPod and loved it.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    I got a clear amzer snap on case with the belt clip from fommy dot com for now
    Even my next case, I want it to be clear. I want to show off this baby.

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    I got a clear amzer snap on case with the belt clip from fommy dot com for now
    Even my next case, I want it to be clear. I want to show off this baby.
    I just ordered one of those cheap generic clear hard cases myself.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I'm thinking about getting the Seidio case. Going to talk to some friends tomorrow and see if they want to split a few.
    Well im down for that. But then youd need to ship it to me from you to here.
    hmm...

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would like either a Krussel complete enclosure or an acrylic complete enclosure. I don't mind the keyboard being exposed, but I want the body and screen covered. My 8320 was dropped a few times and my pearl with the Krussel case was perfect after I dropped it in the case. I guess I am a tad clumsy. need the extra protection for this bad boy.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    I just ordered one of those cheap generic clear hard cases myself.
    I saw those on ebay, but not all said they came with a belt clip.
    Then I saw this and saw how the clear case looks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9rz3mVn4BU

Oh yea and I ordered a few screen guards. I should be set until a better clear case comes out.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Well im down for that. But then youd need to ship it to me from you to here.
    hmm...
    Yea, thats why I was going to do it with local friends. Extra shipping defeats the discount, lol.
    -Tim

I bought two Premier Seidio cases off of eBay last night. Just to get started. I haven't seen a innocase up close before and didn't know if I would like it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast