Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

I know there are many threads on this already, but what case do you have, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)

8900 Cases

Advertisement

I know there are many threads on this already, but what case do you have, how much was it, and where did you get it?

I really want to try out the new Seidio ones, but I would rather read a review first.

I'm also just tired of the OEM one.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Anything Seidio is quality, just that quality comes with a price. It is on the more expensive side for their accessories. Currently I just have a generic black rubber case from off of ebay. I am waiting for Ghost Armor to come out with protection for the 8900 and then I'll be using their product combined with a generic 8900 holster I bought. I am having my battery door being etched so then I'll be able to have my phone protected, but can show it off.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I use the OEM silicon case as well as the OEM leather Holster.
    I too really want to get the Seidio innocase+holster combo !!
    i might just pull the trigger on that !

jsfortner no está en línea Stack level 2
    I bought the Innocase II Surface - Black and I love it! Like Blackninja said, "good quality, a little expensive."

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Great then i think ill go ahead and order it.
    Im thinking the burgundy one with the innocase holster.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/product-...3bb8900-rd.htm

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like my phones naked, but I guess I need a case now. I dropped my phone behind the dresser and ther's a smalll scratch on the bezel and pinhole ding on the rubber side. Wife said it's not noticeable, but I'm still so sad now :-(

~via smartphone~

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh yeah, I'll probably just get a generic clear hard case so I can still see my phone.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yes, if it's not your device, then those things aren't noticeable, but if you're the one who dropped it, you know it's there and it definitely bugs you!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    So im at the checkout page for Seidio, anybody knows if theres a coupon going on at this time ? And also would the Innocase case and innocase holster count as two innocase products for the valentines day coupon ?
    Although they are already bundled ... ?

Edit : Nope LOVE09 didnt work. Any other coupon they have going on ?

That code should work, Ranx. According to the e-mail I got, it's valid through Sunday at midnight central time.

::edit:: Just noticed you need to order two or more cases in order to get the 10% discount.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah i know ... Oh well ... well see... regardless i really want this case combo. looks awesome.
    Should i go for burgundy or just plain black ?

I'd say black would look better on that device. I have the Crimson 8310 and the burgundy looks pretty good on that.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah id take red over anything usually but after looking at the pictures from upclose, it looks like grey or black will be the nice ones on this device.

Black it is

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    Ranx, did you order the stuff yet?

Just wondering if you could post some pictures or a video on how you like it and what not. Maybe a mini-review.

I really want to find someone who purchases the Horizontal Leather Case so I can see how it works exactly.

Thanks.

I'm using an Innocase with my Curve 8310 along with the horizontal leather case. You'd probably get the same leather case as the one I'm using as it seems to fit a lot of the devices, including the Bold. The Innocase and this horizontal leather case work well together and I'm really pleased with the quality of the leather case.

The sleeper function with the horizontal leather case does NOT seem to work with a Bold, according to Seidio and it's hit or miss with my Curve. Has to be in there just right to invoke the sleeper function. Not sure how it would handle the 8900.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast