Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Breezy279 Verdict is....return it for a new one. I talked to Tmobile ... BlackBerry Curve forum

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy279 View Post
    Verdict is....return it for a new one. I talked to Tmobile and they had me do a battery pull, reset and wipe with no improvements.
    So tomorrow I will return it for a new one.
    Hooray! Nice and new.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Breezy279 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    Hooray! Nice and new.
    I wish!! They are out and dont know when they will be getting more.
    They said if they dont get them in the next week I will have to have a refurbished one. OR I can return the phone and just wait till more come out and use my old phone.
    I didnt want to return it. I already sent out the rebate stuff and have become attached....
    Maybe I can fix the flash...?? Anyone know anything about that on the 8900's yet?
    I can see why its causing the shadow, the part that covers the lens and flash is blocking the top of the flash, maybe I can just move the flash down a little.
    Man I am impatient with my toys...
    8900 with the stock OS ;)
    T-Mobile

Wow. You tried calling customer service to see if they have any in their secret stash?

If you do it yourself, I suppose you'd need to take it apart. Do at your own risk and opening up your berry voids the warranty. Below is a link to the initial dissasembly by ssnxp.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f342/pictorial_8900_bezel_swap-103065/

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    You sure it's not the shadow from your hand caused by the way you hold it when you take a picture??

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffNNJ View Post
    You sure it's not the shadow from your hand caused by the way you hold it when you take a picture??
    That's actually what I was just about to ask. I've been guilty of doing the exact same thing.

Yeah, its not the hand. I hold the bottom of the phone when I take a pic. Its a perfect line of shadow across the top. I took some pics of a white wall yesterday and you can see it really well.
    I know I would void the warranty if I take it apart, but I was thinking I'll end up voiding it anyway

I am going to hold out and see if they get more in the store in the next week. The rep at Tmobile said all she could give me would be a refurbished one. I dont want a refurb when I have had the phone for 5 days.
    T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy279 View Post
    Yeah, its not the hand. I hold the bottom of the phone when I take a pic. Its a perfect line of shadow across the top. I took some pics of a white wall yesterday and you can see it really well.
    I know I would void the warranty if I take it apart, but I was thinking I'll end up voiding it anyway

I am going to hold out and see if they get more in the store in the next week. The rep at Tmobile said all she could give me would be a refurbished one. I dont want a refurb when I have had the phone for 5 days.
    Hope it works out. If you do end up taking your phone apart, go ahead and pimp out your bezel at the same time .

Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    Hope it works out. If you do end up taking your phone apart, go ahead and pimp out your bezel at the same time .
    Thanks! And I just may have to do that!
    T-Mobile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12