Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.1036 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/142) Seasons greetings forum friends I request the advice of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gawn no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.1036 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/142)

Seasons greetings forum friends I request the advice of you'll again.. Here is the issue my phone goes off almost every time I'm on a call. Does anyone know what might be causing this and probably a solution??

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Have you always had this problem with dropped calls, or is it something that recently started?

Are the calls dropping only in certain locations (home, work) or are all of your calls dropping?

Do other people with the same carrier also drop calls in the same locations where you drop calls?

Have you contacted your carrier about the dropped calls?

What signal strength do you have?

How old is your SIM card?
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

gawn no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.1036 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/142)

The phone goes OFF during the call,it doesn't drop the call. Yes it is recent and the carrier is ok,when I call them I was first in the last seven months to report something of that nature and signal strength is relatively good (its an average -86). The sim is about 5 yrs old,but its not the oldest around yet I'm the only one who seems to be experiencing this,not even ppl with same phones as myself around me has had this issue!!