Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello guys. I'm glad to be back with my blackberry.I recently got a new blackberry ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cescel727 no está en línea Stack level 1

8900 better than the iphone

Advertisement

Hello guys. I'm glad to be back with my blackberry.I recently got a new blackberry 8900 after I dumped my iphone on some other loser. I used to be like other iphone users that overreacted by wanting an iphone badly and did anything to get one, including trading my blackberry curve 83xx and some cash for an iphone on craigslist. O, was that a mistake. I was using it for tmobile service because it was unlocked. Problem 1, the internet was too slow. The wifi was great but if you had to use the internet somewhere that didn't have wifi, you were done for because the pages didn't load. Problem 2, the touchscreen keyboard. I could not get used to it because everytime I needed to send a text out my fingers would touch other keys and my texts would not make any sense. Problem 3, the emailing was horrible. Just to make it short I would never get my emails. I'm am so happy with my new blackberry I can't believe of the mistake that I made. Please welcome me back with open arms blackberry family. It was a horrible mistake.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Welcome back, hope you learned your lesson.

I once did what you did and also regretted it

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Quote Originally Posted by cescel727 View Post
    Hello guys. I'm glad to be back with my blackberry.I recently got a new blackberry 8900 after I dumped my iphone on some other loser. I used to be like other iphone users that overreacted by wanting an iphone badly and did anything to get one, including trading my blackberry curve 83xx and some cash for an iphone on craigslist. O, was that a mistake. I was using it for tmobile service because it was unlocked. Problem 1, the internet was too slow. The wifi was great but if you had to use the internet somewhere that didn't have wifi, you were done for because the pages didn't load. Problem 2, the touchscreen keyboard. I could not get used to it because everytime I needed to send a text out my fingers would touch other keys and my texts would not make any sense. Problem 3, the emailing was horrible. Just to make it short I would never get my emails. I'm am so happy with my new blackberry I can't believe of the mistake that I made. Please welcome me back with open arms blackberry family. It was a horrible mistake.
    Count me in-another crazy man wanting an iPhone and giving it up after a painful month. Gave it to my little daughter to play with

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    Really guys? I have Sprint and have 4 blackberries curves 8330 and I was thinking to jump to Iphone, so you guys would not recommend it? Please advise.

Thanks
    TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    Really guys? I have Sprint and have 4 blackberries curves 8330 and I was thinking to jump to Iphone, so you guys would not recommend it? Please advise.

Thanks
    I had one iPhone, but have 5 BBs (8700, 8100, 8300, 9000 and 9500) if that says anything, it's only one thing-nothing like a BB. Parting with one hurts more than parting with any other smartphone

PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    My friend have Iphone and the graphics are awesome for games, and thats about it, I entire family are bb adicts, just thought it be fun to switch, but i guess not. I love my 8330.

alex003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262992F4
    Welcome back and wise choice with the 8900!! i def.believe that it is the BEST phone out there for "my neeeds!" i like how people just automatically jump on the iPhone banwagon w/out knowing the facts. KNowing how the email is going to be horrible.. and the only cool thing is the "app selection" ... if that! but ya... welcome back! i just cant wait until q4'2009/q1'2010 for BB to release the 3g 8900 version!! i'll be all over that!

jhtapia no está en línea Stack level 2
    Welcome back. I also wanted an Iphone but I am glad I didn't get one. I am happy with my BB Curve 8310.

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    It is wise choice to stay blackberry. A friend of mine has an iphone and every time were together he's always wanting to get ahold of my berry. Iphone = 1 roll of toilet paper for your bathroom. Lol. Anyways. Since you admit to your mistakes and wish to repent. You are welcomed back with crackberry arms.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    wellcome back cescel, once you have the berry adiction is hard to quit...
    every body comes back to the blackberry....
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I think many have to try the iPhone, I did on a Friday and Monday I was back getting it all change back. Never do that again!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    Thank you guys for the help, I just like for the great graphics it has and the games.

Thanks

waldog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C43423
    I jumped ship too. F' the overhypness the world knows as iphone.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    Thank you guys for the help, I just like for the great graphics it has and the games.

Thanks
    For that just get the ipod touch.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    (Quietly stands up) Hi everyone......I myself made the mistake of switching to the iPhone, luckly after only one short week......I was able to put it down (sniffle sniffle) and came running back to my beloved Berry!!! (Applause)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast