Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by Aleksrussian Lol consider yourself lucky if I try hard enough I can ... BlackBerry Curve forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksrussian View Post
    Lol consider yourself lucky if I try hard enough I can prolly kill my storm from 100% to dead in 3-4 hours LOL ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    WOW. I get 14-18 hours out of my 8120.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    My new one is no different than the last one. Still dies in hours. I left it sit yesterday. I didn't use it at all. It was dead in under 13 hours.
    Make sure you don't use the OEM pouch that comes with it. That's a known problem with the battery that some report. For some the screen goes off and on for no reason when it's in there. Maybe the magnet is goofed up. Just a thought.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt View Post
    Make sure you don't use the OEM pouch that comes with it. That's a known problem with the battery that some report. For some the screen goes off and on for no reason when it's in there. Maybe the magnet is goofed up. Just a thought. Of course the battery could be bad. Many get 2 days or more out of it.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The screen turning on and off in the pouch would indeed kill your battery from what i know.

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow. Replaced the phone when you should have just replaced the pouch! (sorry!)
    ..miz melly jelly™..
    Carrier: Rogers
    Device: rooted HTC Inspire 4G
    ROM: Virtuous Unity v1.27.0 with Sense 3

TwitterGoogle+

GlitchEXE no está en línea Stack level 1
    hmmmm I'll definitely have to try the pouch thing. I've been looking for a case for the 8900 but haven't been able to find anything. All the Rogers stores around me say they haven't gotten shipments yet, and that I could use the Bold case, but it would be too big.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchEXE View Post
    hmmmm I'll definitely have to try the pouch thing. I've been looking for a case for the 8900 but haven't been able to find anything. All the Rogers stores around me say they haven't gotten shipments yet, and that I could use the Bold case, but it would be too big.
    The 8900 is the same size as the Curve. use Curve cases.

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah.... Whatever Rogers stores you're visiting, they're not very smart.

I don't really pay attention as to whether my phone goes on and off in the OEM 8900 pouch but I regularly switch cases because I also have an OEM leather wristlet case. So it's hard to notice if that may be the case for my battery issue.
    ..miz melly jelly™..
    Carrier: Rogers
    Device: rooted HTC Inspire 4G
    ROM: Virtuous Unity v1.27.0 with Sense 3

TwitterGoogle+

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Dont generalize, some rogers Reps are really aware of everything that is going on some are stackers some are on CB some are on Hofo etc...
    I make sure the ones working in the stores i get to supervise are on top of things and trust me they are.
    I also converted them all to BB lol now theyre using a 8310, a 9000, another 9000, a Strom and another Storm.

MarcF1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try www.Gizmoskin.com, I bought a cas for my pearl from them, very good quality and perfect fit for device. I am buying a case for my 8900 from them again.

GlitchEXE no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcF1 View Post
    Try www.Gizmoskin.com, I bought a cas for my pearl from them, very good quality and perfect fit for device. I am buying a case for my 8900 from them again.
    That's a pretty slick looking case. Looking for something more for my pocket though, but I notice they say it's not too bad for that either. I'll have to try the 8300 idea, though the Rogers stores I've checked out have been sold out of them. Probably cause all they 8900 users don't actually have a case for their phones yet

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Dont generalize, some rogers Reps are really aware of everything that is going on some are stackers some are on CB some are on Hofo etc...
    I make sure the ones working in the stores i get to supervise are on top of things and trust me they are.
    I also converted them all to BB lol now theyre using a 8310, a 9000, another 9000, a Strom and another Storm.
    Yeah, my Rogers Rep "Stacked" me! LOL

Handed me his business card with a lil hand-written message on the back....

www.pinstack.com

Been here ever since.. and you can't get rid of me!! MUWAHAHA

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by cestlavie77 View Post
    Yeah, my Rogers Rep "Stacked" me! LOL

Handed me his business card with a lil hand-written message on the back....

www.pinstack.com

Been here ever since.. and you can't get rid of me!! MUWAHAHA
    Well glad to hear that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234