Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I haven't had any battery problems since I upgraded. A nice app to have is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Advertisement

I haven't had any battery problems since I upgraded. A nice app to have is the newest version of e-mobile data alerter. The site says it costs money, but it is actually free. It will track your data usage for wifi and network. The handy part of this app is it shows you all the applications on your device that are open. I use this feature all the time to make sure I closed all my apps and something isn't running in the background draining my battery on me. You should check it out. I believe the link is http://mda.e-office.com
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

juseniah no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2030C414
    Quote Originally Posted by juseniah View Post
    I am having the same battery problems, so I upgraded my OS to the latest version (as KParker explained in the first post here). It seemed to fix the battery life problem perfectly! Then, a week later the problem has resurfaced.

Has anyone experienced this problem again after an upgraded OS?
    My battery problem was solved when I realized that Google Talk was the culprit. I have inconsistent service at work and I guess Google Talks automatic signin feature was going nuts trying to keep me signed in. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else had the same dilemma.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12