Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

the ipods are pretty but seriously, if you carry more than one device when you ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

the ipods are pretty but seriously, if you carry more than one device when you can easily carry on then you are just one of those guys who likes to flash his gadgets around... and we all know the BB is the only gadget you will ever need! GOOD+ headphones are an absolute must!

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I've always loved my Blackberry for the media - I constantly listen to mp3's on my berry, watch movies, stream radio, etc., and I've always found the quality to be top notch, so I would definitely recommend getting rid of the ipod. If you want podcasts, there's even a free podcast downloading app!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Another reason I prefer to carry a separate iPod is because of lack of good battery life even with extended batteries. I would be charging my phone 2-3 times per day if I played media. I can get 3-4 days on my iPod on single charge. Also I don't have to worry about signal strength on the ipod.

@ JC...I'm not trying to be flashy or anything. I just prefer a separate dedicated player for my media for the reasons mentioned above.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have a 32gig ipod touch. I lug the both of them with me. Understand that the batter wont last if you are out all day with just your phone listening to music. I have all the music I want on my touch, and have my Fave on the bold if am going to be some where for just a hour or two. The ipod comes in handy sometimes.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i am sorry but what do yall do that listen to music drains the battery? i mean the only thing i use it for is the gym for an hour or so... most of my time is spent in class listening to the professor and so on. yeah if you are listening to music and text 100 messages per minute then yeah its gunna kill the battery.

@erica-- i am sorry i could not find the sarcasm smilely.... haha... i was being sarcasic... sorry if i offended you

starfall no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey everyone, thanks for the replies! I went ahead and put some albums on my sd card. It was really easy too, I used the media sync on the desktop manager. It took less than a minute!
    So I wanted to test it out, I went grocery shopping and was listening to my music I had on my bb. I really like it, I used my ipod headphones though. I think with some better headphones ill be set

I went ahead and returned my ipod touch.
    I don't miss it too much lol.

With all of your help I know what to do with the extra green lol! 16gb card and better headphones asap
    Thanks again everyone for the advise and helping me with making a tough desicion. Oh and I was listening to music and texting and the battery did really well for the 2 hours I was there.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by starfall View Post
    Hey everyone, thanks for the replies! I went ahead and put some albums on my sd card. It was really easy too, I used the media sync on the desktop manager. It took less than a minute!
    So I wanted to test it out, I went grocery shopping and was listening to my music I had on my bb. I really like it, I used my ipod headphones though. I think with some better headphones ill be set

I went ahead and returned my ipod touch.
    I don't miss it too much lol.

With all of your help I know what to do with the extra green lol! 16gb card and better headphones asap
    Thanks again everyone for the advise and helping me with making a tough desicion. Oh and I was listening to music and texting and the battery did really well for the 2 hours I was there.
    Dude! That's awesome. Welcome to the "I use my bb as an mp3 player club" . I know eaxactly how convenient this is. I know . I have a pair of Bose earbuds and they're perfect on my 8310. Very wise choice man.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    I've always loved my Blackberry for the media - I constantly listen to mp3's on my berry, watch movies, stream radio, etc., and I've always found the quality to be top notch, so I would definitely recommend getting rid of the ipod. If you want podcasts, there's even a free podcast downloading app!!
    Tell me about the free podcast downloading app...

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    podtrapper?
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've got a 60gb iPod 5g, a 32gb iPod Touch 2g, and the 8900. The phone sounds great. The Touch of course is my video unit (lots of downloaded feature flix from people and sites--legal of course) and the Big Unit has all my music on it (hardly any video). I use the player on the phone just occasionally, the iPods are the music/video workhorses.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Man that is too many gigs... Way too many gigs...

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What is the best way to play music through your car if you do not have blue tooth? I have a tape cassette player but the tape is always switching sides not that enjoyable.

I am trying to figure out a way to play music and charge my 8900 at the same time.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jekko1 View Post
    What is the best way to play music through your car if you do not have blue tooth? I have a tape cassette player but the tape is always switching sides not that enjoyable.

I am trying to figure out a way to play music and charge my 8900 at the same time.
    Well, if you get a standard tape adaptor from radioshack, you can plug that into your bb and run your music through "headphones" and it'll play on your stereo... That's the easiest way, and yoiu can have a car charger running simultaneously...

Or you can get a 2way outlet split and plug one for charging the bb and the other for a stereo fm transmitter that'll broadcast ur music to a radio channel...

Tape adaptors run abt $10ish on ebay, car battery outlet splitters run abt the same, fm transmitters that plug into those run abt $15... Option 1 would be cheaper... Option 2 would be cooler...

starfall no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm lovin my 8900 even more now that I'm apart of the "I use my bb as a mp3 player" LOL! You know, I love the fact that I can just plug my blackberry into my stereo and jam out haha.
    And now my purse is a tad lighter and don't have to worry about scratching up two devices now.

Anthonyxa no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a couple of terabytes of music and let me tell you this, you wont listen to it all,

I suggest you make your playlists you tag them correctly so you can properly find them on your 8900 and its an amazing mp3 player, with the correct BT headphones you can switch songs etc... its great

I have an 8 gb card will get the 16gb for to have more space to carry documents powerpoint presentations word pdf etc.. the whole works...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast