Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've had my 8900 for a while now too. I really like it. Best one ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I've had my 8900 for a while now too. I really like it. Best one so far.

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Guys I love the new phone and the memory is awesome... what I have to get use to is the keys for some reason I am not as fast with them. Also I enjoy the organizing of the apps, downloads but lord where is my icon for the bbm. I was on the phone with at&t for at least 3 hours because I didn't have the icon. I had some major software issues but now it's all good. I hated to put my 8310 to rest but she was tired from being pushed around anyways.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    When I got my Storm 2 I lost my BBM icon because for some reason it got stuck in another folder. I just happened to stumble across it and was able to get it back where it belonged.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Don't worry, once you have it a couple of days im sure you'll agree that its a vast improvement over the 83xxseries. The more you use it, the better it gets.

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    this is just awesome!!!!! i went from a 8320 to a 8900 about 2-3 months ago and got my first bb (8320) in february of this year. these devices are awesome and the 8900, well just plain perfect and the memory almost seems to be unlimited...enjoy you new 8900, its cool to see people get excited over these blackberrys as much as i do...

camshafter

SilverSfr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24ACAA79
    Did you ever find your BBM icon? I think mine was in the IM folder.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah. Should be in the IM folder as stated above.

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    No I had take the one from my previous device off, then reinstall it an then I got it. It was along process for some reason.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

siver no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm sitting here chuckling quietly to myself, b/c I too, get so excited when I get a new BB. It's just good to know I'm not alone and we're all not nuts! Still have to admit, I've had mine for a couple of months now and I still can't type as fast as I was able to on my Pearl 8120. I do love that you can do more with this one (like making file folders) and each day, I'm finding out something new. Just wish I could get a simple explanation as to why I had the UMA icon appear for days on end and now it's lost and hasn't been seen around for going on 8 days. Must be a Canuck (Rogers) thing...

Anyway, enjoy your new, closest friend, TiasCurve66...I hope you both have a long and healthy relationship!

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Tia, I thought I was bad. I got my 8900 2 weeks ago. I couldn't wait to have it shipped so I called every Sam's Club, Walmart, and Radio shack. It took half of the day to find one of the stores that had it in stock. When I finally found one @ the nearest Radio shack, I rushed off my internship to buy it. When I got to the store everything was going smooth and the rep was putting the battery in and almost dropped my baby, I screamed @ her so loud. She just laughed and said I'd better do it then since I was b rely breathing while it was in her hands. I too felt bad about putting down my old curve (8320) but the ol' girl was tired & had done her job. I haven't put my 8900 down for this to be my 4th bb, its like it the first.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hope you enjoy Tia! I love my 8900 and with OS 5.0 on it, it's been a great experience so far.
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12