My love birds.... Considering this case is not encased with a magnet, any way to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

8900 and the Seido Case.. can you turn off the light ?

Advertisement

My love birds....

Considering this case is not encased with a magnet, any way to throw my 8900 into energy saver mode ?

I am trying to understand the "bedside mode" function, however it isnt turning itself "off" as I would like to.

Guess I will go back to my bulky leather case that I spent way too much money for !

Happy Shimmies !

Belli

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellidansa View Post
    My love birds....

Considering this case is not encased with a magnet, any way to throw my 8900 into energy saver mode ?

I am trying to understand the "bedside mode" function, however it isnt turning itself "off" as I would like to.

Guess I will go back to my bulky leather case that I spent way too much money for !

Happy Shimmies !

Belli
    When i had the bold and I put it in beside mood; the phone turned off all rings. The beside mood from what I have herd works better when you have the stand. It stays on like its a bedside clock. I also have a 8900, and when I place it in beside mood it goes to standby.But when I pick it up its still in the clock moad. When I plug the charger to it and put it in bedside mood, it stays on all night like a digital alarm clock. I look sweet.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Krissy101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Not sure if this is what your looking for but if you hold down the mute key on the top right of the phone, it will go into standby. I used to use it all the time when I had a case that didn't have a magnet, mostly so keys wouldn't get pressed and to try and save the battery.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    Thanks Krissy !

I forgot about standby time. Will certainly try. I forgot about that function. Mostly bec' i never had to use it !

PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    Thanks Planneao !

I cetainly need it to ring if need to after hours....I am on call ya know....

Cannot make the folks fussy ! But I certainly know what to do when I do not want the phone to ring !!

Thanks again

PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    ok...my phone is and was on the fritz, thats why it was not doing what it was suppose to do !! I did a battery pull and it seems to be working well....light off !!

But now I have uncovered another issue.....uuummmm