Does anyone know why the 8530 will not support Evernote and Vligio apps while the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Maroon no está en línea Stack level 2

8530-no Evernote? no Vligio?

Advertisement

Does anyone know why the 8530 will not support Evernote and Vligio apps while the 8520, I believe does?

Any work-arounds to get the apps up and running on the 8530?

Both of the Apps seem like they would be tremendous to have, and I am very happy with my 8530 otherwise.

Thanks!
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/2502; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Your best bet would be to go to the developers websites and contact them. Give them your model number, os version, and carrier info and they should be able to either give you a working download link or let you know if they are working on a version that will work with your device.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Maroon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks, Azstar. Before my original post here I tried essentially what you suggested with regard to Evernote, but the reply I received seemed like a "canned" response. However, I provided only my phone model. I'll try again with the additional information you suggest and post back with what I learn.
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/2502; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Are you using OS 5.0 or stock? I have vlingo on my 8520 with OS 5. if you are trying for vlingo just download for the storm and it still works on the 8520. go to http://www.vlingo.com from your browser and download.