Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by Krad according to jibi, the 8320 will go to 4.3.1 not 4.3.0... ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Krad
    according to jibi, the 8320 will go to 4.3.1 not 4.3.0... Jibi is the man, i trust his info. He said q4 or early q1 of 08
    Wow, seeing its Q4, it could be released any second!!!! Better head over to tmo's upgrade page and start hitting refresh!!!! Or maybe I'll just wait until around Thanksgiving before I break the refresh key......

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    Jibi is a writer over at BGR.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/author/jibi/
    Man sarcasm is such a fading art......

rachaelp no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 83 series memory leaks all around

I am so peeved right now! I had my second major dump about an hour ago. I called t-mobile and they told me it's a known problem and that all I can do is a hard reset. A HARD RESET. I want to give up on this thing. Too bad I love it!

Any updates? Any further assistance or help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 83 series memory leaks all around

Quote Originally Posted by rachaelp
    I am so peeved right now! I had my second major dump about an hour ago. I called t-mobile and they told me it's a known problem and that all I can do is a hard reset. A HARD RESET. I want to give up on this thing. Too bad I love it!

Any updates? Any further assistance or help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!
    Yes upgrade your OS to the new .175 from Hong Kong CSL. I just updated my 8320 to it and it's pretty darn good. Also, don't install all the languages, and the crappy Blackberry Maps and whatever else you don't use, i.e. Help, Tasks, Blackberry Video, ICQ, etc etc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123