Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I was wondering if anyone had been able to get the appworld working on boost, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

farrowzachary no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone had been able to get the appworld working on boost, tells me I need to upgrade my plan, I was wondering if there was anyway around it?

MurderousOne no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by farrowzachary View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had been able to get the appworld working on boost, tells me I need to upgrade my plan, I was wondering if there was anyway around it?
    Nope.. Still Not Working...
    MurderousOne Productions Inc./M1 Entertainments.
    New York, NY

PIN:401E667

Quote Originally Posted by zc8151 View Post
    I did everything that was said to be done to convert my 8350 to boost, but my messaging wont work. I dont have the option to switch from hot spot to just plain browser, please any suggestions?

Try A Battery Pull... Update yur OS & DM. Clear You Current Service Books & Re-install Combined3.. Also Remember Register & 2 Turn Legacy On...
    Last edited by MurderousOne; 08-24-2009 at 08:33 PM.
    New York, NY

Quote Originally Posted by ZeS2MoB187 View Post
    i had to download the desktop manager cause i bought the phone used and that person did not have the disk...
    but when i open the bb dm i cant click on the icons syncronize, backup/restor, media ect.... i need help working that out i think im missing a driver but dont know which or how to get it.. also where to put it...
    dont think its a driver problem.. jus a update....does your blackberrys PIN show up when u load the manager??? i had this problem before... seems all i had 2 do was insert my nextel sim that came with the phone so it can pick up the blackberry pin in the desktop manager... after that i removed the nextel sim & used the boost sim... i also had 2 update the blackberry desktop manager & os... worked after like a charm...
    New York, NY

Quote Originally Posted by lysandra View Post
    my blackberry is already working by making calls and recieving calls both by phone and walkie-talkie but i still cannot text message and use the internet plus the internet symbol is not showing anymore;; ii dont understand what i have to download in the first link ii click it and it goes to the website but i dont know what is that i have to download please help...

click here. 2 download combined3.ipd, once u have this file your going 2 run your blackberry dekstop manager software that came on cd with your phone. click here if u dont have it & install it... then follow the instructions i posted.
    New York, NY

kurt114 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I did ALL these steps EXCEPT when i got to the host routing table there was no entries so i couldnt register so i cant get passed this... Ive called nextel and boost and nobody can help me....iam seriously desperate here to find a solution....someone please HELP!!!!!!!!

Skyydragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    Tried it for me 1st time and works like a charm, make sure you register with boost both the sim and imei, they will know what phone you're trying to register so dont lie. Also make sure you're not skipping a step, and that you update the device software, the desktop manager, and when installing boost service books(the "combined 3" file), Make sure you clear out all the old stuff except anything mentioning tcp/ip. and again register the phone with boost thats important, and once you are registered do a battery pull and register the host routing table(it should do that once it comes on.). much thanks to pinstack and crackberry and whoever else helped pull this gem off.

Quote Originally Posted by kurt114 View Post
    I did ALL these steps EXCEPT when i got to the host routing table there was no entries so i couldnt register so i cant get passed this... Ive called nextel and boost and nobody can help me....iam seriously desperate here to find a solution....someone please HELP!!!!!!!!
    Sorry For The Late Response. Been Busy... I Had Posted The Original Post To This Hack. So Ill Try 2 Help U Out.

Calling Boost & Telling Them About This, Will Only Make It Worse For You & All Of Us On The Boostberry Network Later On When They Release A Fix To Cut Us All Off Behind Numerous People Calling Them To Tell Them Thier Hack Doesnt Work.. Lol... Please All BoostBerry Users.... If You Do Not Get It Working, Dont Call Boost Or Nextel... Re-Try It.. They Wont Be Able To Help You... Dont Be Smart & Tell Them That Your Not Recieving A Text Or Something Aint Working With Your Phone When Its Problably U.. Were Not Supposed To Be Using This Hack In The First Place, So Please Use Your Biscuit When Calling Boost Or Nextel..

Ok..
    If Your Missing Anything That I Originally Posted, & Its Not On Your Phone, Its Your Service Books.. They Arent Installed Correctly.. Sometimes It Takes One Or Two Tries... Nothing Major, & It Happens... Depending On How You Open The Legacy Restore... I Do It Before Installing... But Here What U Gonna Do... Plug Your Phone To The Manager & Delete/Clear Your Current Service Books... Then Unplug The Phone From The PC/DM & Go Into The Service Books Through The Phone... Should B Located In Options/Advanced Options/Service Books... Once Inside Service Book Section, Hold ALT & Type: SBEB. It Should Say Legacy Service Books Enabled. Now U Then Connect Back 2 Yur PC & Upload The Combined3.ipd into the phone Through The DM Advanced Section. It should come up in the host routing table. U Really Dont Have To Register It. If It Works & Is Installed Correctly, You Will Get A Message In Your Messages Section Of The Phone Saying Your Registered To The Blackberry Network Automatically... So You Dont Need 2 Register. If Nothing is In That Folder Your Service Books Arent Being Installed Correct. Also The SMS Icon On Your Phone Will Appear Saying SMS And MMS.
    Last edited by MurderousOne; 11-02-2009 at 04:03 PM.
    New York, NY

landpaintball no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MurderousOne View Post
    click . 2 download combined3.ipd, once u have this file your going 2 run your blackberry dekstop manager software that came on cd with your phone. click if u dont have it & install it... then follow the instructions i posted.
    I did everything you said to do but didnt get the browser to work. I also switched the browser from hotspot browser to browser. I keep getting this response: this is a wifi service. Please ensure your device has an active wifi connection and try again. I have also wiped and reloaded the service books several times but still not working. Everything else works just fine but the browser.

delrahim69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    use Shangmail to get push email. there is english and chinese version, both work great, i like chinese version though.

delrahim69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    landpaintball-switch it to hotspot browser. but in order for you to use native Blackberry browser it needs to be on wifi. use Opera Mini. They just came out with Opera Mini 5 Beta 2, its great. tabbed browsing, download manager, some like it better than native browser.

good luck!

dewknot no está en línea Stack level 1
    i only havin one problem with my blackberry 8350i i cant get my emails can some ppppplllllzzzz!!!!!!!! HELP ME !!!!! nd how do i register my blackberry 8350i to the enterprise activation nd order for me to download apps on my fone

dewknot no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do i get my blackberry messanger to work for my 8350i on boost or is it possible

hightack no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dewknot View Post
    how do i get my blackberry messanger to work for my 8350i on boost or is it possible
    Not possible.

colombro no está en línea Stack level 1

Question mesages

welll i did everyting u said deleted the service books and registered and everything....... my internet works but i cant send or receive messagess any ideas? thnks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast