Hello stackers, Has anyone else had problems with their blackberry connecting with the desktop manager? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MartyMcfly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Question 8330 will not connect to Blackberry Desktop

Advertisement

Hello stackers, Has anyone else had problems with their blackberry connecting with the desktop manager? Last night my blackberry would not connect with the desktop manager. When i connect the blackberry to the computer all i get is the charging symbol and nothing else.
    "I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    See if this thread helps. I realize that you're not trying to reload your OS but it might be part of your problem depending on what you've done recently - you didn't give out much info so I'm assuming a lot. Post back if that's not a help. Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

MartyMcfly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Thanks it started doing that after I downloaded the new os4.5. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Marty,

You've asked a question with very little information. Please repost your issue in this thread and include info as follows: your device (8xxx, 7xxx, ?), its current OS version (4.5.?.??), the version of Desktop Manager you're using, etc. When you ask your question or present your problem, describe in detail the steps you have taken and the results you are getting. With that info we will be better able to start you on the path to a solution.

Also please update your profile with at least your device, carrier and OS. Any other info you're comfortable putting in your profile is fine.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com