Hello everyone, I currently have a Mogul and am considering switching to a 8330. For ... BlackBerry Curve forum

COVER6 no está en línea Stack level 1

8330 Sprint Question

Advertisement

Hello everyone,
    I currently have a Mogul and am considering switching to a 8330. For some reason the Mogul erases names in my call log when it syncs, the Sprint store employee said he has a BB Pearl and it does the same thing. Anyone here have that problem?? He said both the Pearl and the Curve were having this problem. From what I have read sounds like he is low on memory.

Thanks Rich

scottvicius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318591be
    Yup that's the problem with the sprint phones. They both come loaded with themes an lots of other programs that you may or may not use. Ie multi language files games themes ect.. But all of the files you decide not to use can be removed from the device freeing up lots of memory .

eah523 no está en línea Stack level 1
    as far as i have seen this has been a recent known issue for the pearls. i know from the past, customers coming in with any of the HTC products there were a few incidents such as yours where the call log doesn't save or contacts never transfered. really there isnt a work around issue for it. as far as the curve goes it's too new with any known issues that have been reported for us to record. the only phone i havent seen erase the call logs were the palms. i had 2 after my first bb. now i have the curve and haven't had an issues, yet. ;-)

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Remember that the Sprint/CDMA 8330s come with 96MB of memory total, not the 64MB on the other 83xx devices. Fully loaded with multiple apps running concurrently, I routinely have 25--27MB free so we shouldn't see much memory issues other BBs have.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i havent had a memory issue on my curve either and i have quite a few apps and themes installed and bty i switched from the mogul too!!

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019
    I have the sprint 8330 and I'm very impressed with my phone's memory. I haven't had any problems. I traded in my touch and I have absolutely NO regrets.

MsRandall no está en línea Stack level 2
    I never experienced this with my touch or the curve ...had them both since day 1 they were available.
    Real Women have Curves Baby!!!!!

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    plus if you do the memory optimization you can get another 10 or so mb
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.