I have a BB 8330 on Verizon and I upgraded to OS 4.5 from Bell ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

8330 OS Upgrade

Advertisement

I have a BB 8330 on Verizon and I upgraded to OS 4.5 from Bell South 4.5.0.77. Now it's rumored that Verizon will release OS 4.5 this week. Is advisable to replace my current OS 4.5 with Verizon? I grues it will include the vendor xml file, not exactly sure what this does, I deleted it on the Bell South OS. Any feedback will be appreciated.

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would, even if it has the same application version.

I'm personally hoping that Verizon and Sprint release newer versions and not the .77 as I didn't have such a great expirence with .77 -- It still has bugs.

caustic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I installed cellular south's version, I have had a great experience so far...only a couple sporadic issues have surfaced, I have had two with the media player. One with it locking up on occasion and the other with video playing even after I have closed the app. Sometimes just audio, no video. The other with the video superimposing itself in the center of the desktop.
    Other than that I have had no other issues. Will I install the VZW version when it comes out? Yep. If it has issues then I will reinstall the cellular south os, whichever works best.
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."