Just wanted to let you know the 8330 is going to launch with us cellular ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

8330 launching with us cellular on the 20th

Advertisement

Just wanted to let you know the 8330 is going to launch with us cellular on the 20th of this month. As well as a few other cool things like free incoming calls on all family plans.

Noah0504 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31ADF0A2
    I picked up a Pearl about 2 weeks ago before I went on vacation. I come back and they had released the Curve. I just went today to swap them out! I'm extremely happy with it. I just wish USCC wasn't so late to the game.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I am with you there. It does take them a while to get new phones. At least you was still in your 30 days, so you was able to exchange.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive been waiting for it to release, been calling bb support for a month now, I hope there not this slow when the 4.5 releases

PIN/ID
    ask me
    It is in stores now so wait no more!

As for 4.5 os I talked to uscc BlackBerry support yesterday and they said it is in the works. But no date or how long it will take to get released. So I take it as it will be a while before we are it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31ADF0A2
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    It is in stores now so wait no more!

As for 4.5 os I talked to uscc BlackBerry support yesterday and they said it is in the works. But no date or how long it will take to get released. So I take it as it will be a while before we are it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well, I think the simple fact that they had some answer for you is quite promising. Good to know USCC is at least preparing for it.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Yeah Noah I was a little surprised they told me anything at all about it. The last six months uscc has really steped up their game. As far as phone line up and new plans. I was really happy they lowered their bb data plan to 25 bucks. That droped from 40. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31ADF0A2
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    Yeah Noah I was a little surprised they told me anything at all about it. The last six months uscc has really steped up their game. As far as phone line up and new plans. I was really happy they lowered their bb data plan to 25 bucks. That droped from 40. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah, the price drop was awesome news when I saw it on the website. I had a little trouble getting it switched as the rep I talked to wasn't aware of the change and kept trying to tell me the plan was limited to 4MB. Once she double checked, everything was taken care of. I still think USCC has some of the best customer service out there.