I just got my curve and bought a 8GB card for it and it is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

powermixfm no está en línea Stack level 2

Question 8330 Curve Memory

I just got my curve and bought a 8GB card for it and it is installed of course I am going app crazy along with ringtones I just want to know if 27507190 Bytes is still good as I am hoping to get some more apps,ringtone, and themes for my curve
    Blackberry Curve 8900 my pin # is 2141525B looking to trade tunes and other things just add me

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    That is a fair amount of space. Are you downloading the ringtones to the SD card? If not that would be a good idea. Themes and apps are gonna use device memory so those are the ones to watch more than the ringtones.~via smartphone~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Power, Don't confuse the memory on the card with free (device) memory. It sounds like what you're describing with the "27507190" is free BB memory, which is fine. I have an 8gb card in my 8330 with a little less than half of it free. My device memory with a fairly well loaded BB runs from about 27 to 33mb free. Hope that helps.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com