Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Heh I have noticed the same thing as well!!my friend took a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Heh I have noticed the same thing as well!!my friend took a picture with sony ericson that is 1.3 and it looked a little supperior to the curve, mind you that we have taken the picture of the same thing. On top the photo was all blurry while we were walking up the exalator! So I do think too that the curve is not the greatest device for photos! Its okay for quick snap shots though!

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    you know what gets me about the camera is that when you try to align something in the screen and then you click the picture, the pic doesnt come out 100% like it was aligned in the screen
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

onetwothree123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    have you tried taking out the plastic thats covering the camera?
    (Only if it's new)

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~umm that is used to protect it inside. Any dust will ruin the camera if that is done!

jwoy42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319f0d6f
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~umm that is used to protect it inside. Any dust will ruin the camera if that is done!
    Actually that is just there to protect it during shipping. It is not meant to to stay on, and it will hinder you camera quality.

dhyde79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319FB186
    Quote Originally Posted by vangorder View Post
    No complaints here. I mean, it isn't a Camera phone (like the SE k800i and the like), afterall. Not the greatest quality, but definitely gets the job done if you don't like lugging a dSLR / point-and-shoot around all the time.

uhm.....it **IS** a camera phone, in that it is a phone, with a camera. The k800i is a digital camera with phone built in. For most shooting, a 2MP camera is PLENTY, the only thing more MP gets you is a much larger print size, or more image size so when you crop something because you only wanted a piece of it the image quality is retained.

I have a rather nice DSLR, and carry a 2MP olympus point & shoot for random "oh hey" pictures, and my 8330 shoots better than the P&S camera does, outperforms the wife's old 3.2MP P&S, but gets outrun by my DSLR and wife's 8MP Panasonic P&S with Leicia lens system...

I've actually caught pictures with my 8330's camera that I would have had to spend a minute or two tinkering with settings on my DSLR to get an equal picture quality from.

Really, it all boils down to something a photography professor said in a class I listened in on. "Any camera can take an amazing photograph, if the person using the camera is using it properly, but the best camera in the world will still take terrible pictures if the person using it doesn't use it properly."
    ----------------------------
    Blackberry Fanatic
    Amateur Photographer/StormShooter
    (PM me for Website/Photo Gallery)

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I've been really impressed with it. Here is a picture I took of my brother racing this weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    My Curve takes awesome pics...even through my OtterBox protective skin. Good lighting is a must w/any cam.

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a987a7
    Every carrier's curve has the same sensor so the quality is exactly the same. I've never heard of a flip phone with more than a 2mp camera so I don't know what that person is talking about. I think the whole concept of a camera phone is kinda stupid unelss they imporove the quality. 2mp pics are large enough the quality is just not good enough. They need better sensors but here inlies the problem. They could be a great quality camera in the phone but the curve would cost about an extra 150-200 bucks. I think that would be worth is bc then you wouldn't need to buy a digital camera. But a lot of people would rather not have to spend that extra money.
    nonnasmyladie [@] vzw [Dot] blackberry [dot] net

PIN: 31a987a7

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Its 2mps(if I'm right)!! How good do you guys really want it to be? For me, it gets the job done for times I don't have a camers on me.

msflipflop no está en línea Stack level 1
    I like my pictures that I've taken with my curve.

No complaints on this end.

Abercrombie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me//
    my pictures seem to be of poor quality too conmpared to other curve photos, i have the sprint 8330
    Sprint Curve red♥ & AT&T Bold
    Javelin/Curve 8900
    soon to be Mrs.George

twitter

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    i have the 8330 with sprint and my cam is GREAT. I've only seen 1 phone so far (and im sure there are more, if not now then to come) that has a 3mps cam and thats the att tilt. this 2mp cam is great its clear it has a wonderful flash the video cam is awesome. I cant complain one bit

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803
    I have had a 8320 and now I have a 8330. I also had the first 8100 that was released with Tmobile. All took great pics. I do feel though that the cameras on the curve, like most cameras, do better in sunlight or outdoors than taking pics indoors or using the flash. When you use the flash or indoors its a bit pixelated. Outdoors and some indoor pics are awesome!!!! All in all I find it to be one of the best cameras!

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    im on Telus 8330, Quality is very good for a phone, Video Camera is very small quality, would be nice if there was a 320 - 240, but unfotinatly not. i came from an PDA HTC P4000 ( same as sprint mougle ) and this blackberry tops it x2 and both are 2MP. keeping your hand steady helps of course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12