Hey all, I have a problem that is proving to be a tough one to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Thumbs down 8330 application loader

Advertisement

Hey all, I have a problem that is proving to be a tough one to solve. I have read every post ( at least i think ) about how to load the phones OS on to the computer in order to allow you to use the application loader without giving an error.

I need detailed step by step instructions cause for some reason the instructions here arent detailed enough and I have tried this one more than one computer with out an success.

My problem is that I can get the DM installed on the computer and working just fine. I have the DM 4.3 CD and I have also tried the DM 4.5 ! I have done syncs and backups and works great! But the App loader does not work. When I go to install the OS for my phone on to the computer it does it successfully and everything seems good until I plug in the phone to the computer and then it does not want to recognize the BB!

If someone could please help me with this I would appreciate it. I have been struggling with this! This isnt my first BB and I never had this much trouble with this process on my 8320.

Someone mentioned that I had to remove previous DM and OS from the computer. I did that but on one computer i had that and on another I didnt, and on both of these computers I am having this same issue! Thanks in advance!

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~one thing to try is go to the device manager and see if you have the yellow exclamation under the usb device for the bb smartphone, if so just right click and remove the device, then at the the top of the device manager screen there is a button for checking of new hardware, press that and it will then install the drivers for the bb again and you should then be able to sync to the computer again

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803
    Ok what you told me to do helped but did not solve the problem. I did what you said to do and it now recognizes the BB with the OS installed on the computer but I still am unable to use the application loader with out getting the error "No additional applications designed for your device were found"

This is really driving me crazy! hA!!!

silentzodiac no está en línea Stack level 1
    You need to have the newest os on your blackberry. you need 4.5 for it to work.