Hello, I can not seem to receive media from others via blue tooth. I can ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pauly814 no está en línea Stack level 2

8330 and bluetooth, can not receive from others

Advertisement

Hello,
    I can not seem to receive media from others via blue tooth. I can see the device of someone else, I am asked for the key, enter it, the devices pair up...but when the other person tries to send me something all i see is the phone that my blue tooth found blinks bold a couple times and the transfer says it failed on the other persons phone.

I went into setting and set the other phone to be trusted.

Any ideas?

thanks

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    In the media player u need to select revieve via bluetooth as they send. The trust thing allows the device to connect when in range. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by icancn2u View Post
    In the media player u need to select revieve via bluetooth as they send. The trust thing allows the device to connect when in range. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Exactly right.

when you select receive using bluetooth your phone will go into a "scanning" mode and when your friend sends using bluetooth it will find the "scanning" berry and link up then transfer.

good call Icancn2u
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey