hey everyone. I've just gotten the 8320. SO EXCITED!! But.. the battery cover on the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

demyxxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

8320 WIFI Reboots

Advertisement

hey everyone. I've just gotten the 8320. SO EXCITED!! But.. the battery cover on the top part won't close all the way. so i have to exchange it.. BOO!! ANYWAYS, ok here's the thing. everytime i try to set up wifi my curve' screen blanks out for a couple of seconds turns back on, and the next thing you know it reboots by itself, And as soon as it turns back on, and the "verifying security software" thing finishes. it reboots again. it's been doing it for the last couple of hours. I did everything, from a battery pulls(tried like 15 times and on one of the times for like half an hour), wipe the OS(that's the thing u do thru "desktop manager + application loader + advanced + erase all currently installed check box" right?) ugh.. this sux.. i wonder what's going on.. if that is the wiping thing that i just explained I did that about 4 times(a pain btw) anyone else having the same issues? or is it just me? (GASP*) did t-mobs send me a defective prod?? boo.....

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Re: 8320 WIFI Reboots

Take it back to the store... Its defective
    BB8900 is mine!

demyxxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: 8320 WIFI Reboots

yea that's what i thought. I just did it.. now i just have to wait..