I have a primary & secondary email address running on my Curve. The Curve has ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Patrick11 no está en línea Stack level 1

8320 v Outlook

Advertisement

I have a primary & secondary email address running on my Curve. The Curve has independantly created a new calendar for the secondary address which overides the primary calendar. All the entries from the primary calendar have been changed to the secondary calendar and my calendar entries from Outlook 2003 have been wiped. I can see the "missing" calendar entries on the secondary calendar on the Curve but I cannot get them back into outlook. In a perfect world I would prefer to delete the secondary calendar and just run 1 calendar based on the primary email address.
    I really need to get the calendar entries from the secondary calendar back into Outlook and set my primary calendar as the default.
    I have set it up in options to be the deafult but it makes no difference
    Any ideas ??
    Thanks

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick11 View Post
    I have a primary & secondary email address running on my Curve. The Curve has independantly created a new calendar for the secondary address which overides the primary calendar. All the entries from the primary calendar have been changed to the secondary calendar and my calendar entries from Outlook 2003 have been wiped. I can see the "missing" calendar entries on the secondary calendar on the Curve but I cannot get them back into outlook. In a perfect world I would prefer to delete the secondary calendar and just run 1 calendar based on the primary email address.
    I really need to get the calendar entries from the secondary calendar back into Outlook and set my primary calendar as the default.
    I have set it up in options to be the deafult but it makes no difference
    Any ideas ??
    Thanks
    Please update your profile so that we may provide the most accurate info for you. You do not indicate if you are on BES or BIS.

Anyway, let me suggest this, as I also use Outlook 2003 and rely on it heavily.

I'm away from mine at the moment so I may be off, just a bit in my description but I'm sure you will be able to follow along.

Step 1) Connect your BB to your computer and launch desktop manager. Then open the sync tab, and where if gives you the option to sync, or allow outlook to override, or your device to override select device. This way when you do a sync, it will push your Outlook info From your BB To Outlook on your computer. Now you have them back the way you want.

Step 2)
    1. On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
    2. Select View or change existing e-mail accounts, and then click Next.
    3. Click the e-mail account you want to delete, and then click Remove.
    4. Click Finish.
    This will delete the 2nd profile, that you do not want. You will then be left with just one.

Questions?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick11 View Post
    I have a primary & secondary email address running on my Curve.
    In addition once you have done what I have suggested in the prior post, close Outlook. Then open a windows explorer window, copy the path I have provided below, and paste it into the address bar:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

This will reveal your Outlook pst file which contain all Outlook data. You will recognize it, because it has the office logo as an icon. You may or may not see the 2nd one that you do not want to use any longer. As sometimes the procedure in my prior post does not delete it, from this path. So if that's the case then this will reveal it for you to delete.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers...