Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

You got a hell of a deal on that pearl! Anyone want to buy mine ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Encrypt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC6F6

Re: 8320 Upgraders: Sad to Leave Your Pearl?

Advertisement

You got a hell of a deal on that pearl! Anyone want to buy mine for $340?!

Anyways, I made the switch from the Pearl to the Curve. Can't say I regret it at all. I love the curve. The pearl was a good phone but I def. love the keyboard. WiFi is a blessing. UMA makes it really useful.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by nsaneone
    I am trusting you guys on going from the transaction from Pearl to Curve. I sold my Pearl for 340 to someone that wanted one really bad and ordered the Curve. Two questions, does it play MP3's over bluetooth and how hard was the transaction to the Curve.
    the transaction was very smooth with tmobile as they gave me no problems upgrading. ;0)

haha, but seriously, the keyboards are nothing alike. night and day. For me it was an easy switch because I prefer full qwerty and never quite liked suretype, just learned to deal with it.I wouldn't have recommended you making the switch over based on other people's preferences. only you can decide if you are a qwerty or suretype person. the Pearl 2 is most likely going to come in a variety similar to that of the Curve so there wasn't really a point switching if you did it for the new features like the 2mp cam or wifi.

and yes, it can play mp3's over bt.

nsaneone no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24237FED

It is already ordered as of yesterday. Yes 340 was a good deal considering I only paid 220 with a 50 dollor rebate when I upgraded to it. How is the sound quality compaired to pearl? Thanks for all the info, getting excited about getting it now!

ngregory00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Wow, $340 is a REALLY good price. Maybe I'm pricing mine too low...

My transition to the Curve was pretty easy but I'd been practicing with my bf's Curve for a couple weeks before I bought it. The biggest adjustment for me was the keyboard since it's wider than the Pearl. But that didn't take too long to get used to.

I haven't noticed a difference in sound quality though I admit I use the phone for email more than actual phone calls. Both the Pearl and Curve had good sound, IMO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234