Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yeah I gave my Pearl to my oldest daughter, mind you who ... BlackBerry Curve forum

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8320 Upgraders: Sad to Leave Your Pearl?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yeah I gave my Pearl to my oldest daughter, mind you who didn't want it but needed a phone bad cause phone is wore out, now she loves it!!!

USArmyWife no está en línea Stack level 3

yeah i miss the size... but i needed the wifi... stupid tmobile reception is non existant in base housing.
    I'm a Pirate Ninja !

PIN: 24082565

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ no regrets here, just trying to get used to the keyboard

jwprice no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423A566

I'm finally used to the keyboard after 3 days of use! I do miss the size of the pearl, but I had to have UMA and wi-fi! I will give the curve one thing... i think I get better coverage with it vs. the pearl. If I put the pearl in my pocket it would routinely lose a signal and my curve never does that. Plus the UMA works great @ my house!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

I had no problem giving up my 8100. heck, I gave it up for an 8700 and only regretted not having a camera. Now that I have a cam, qwerty and large screen, I couldn't be happier. Each day I msg atleast one person with a love comment about my 8320.

Mareshalu no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've had the Curve for a few weeks, today my pearl is selling on ebay, and every time I touch its smooth colored trackball I feel a remorse.
    ...Ah well...a mans gotta do whata mans gotta do!!!

jpw16 no está en línea Stack level 2

How much are you selling it for? I was going to put mine on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mareshalu
    I've had the Curve for a few weeks, today my pearl is selling on ebay, and every time I touch its smooth colored trackball I feel a remorse.
    ...Ah well...a mans gotta do whata mans gotta do!!!

!mpreza no está en línea Stack level 1

The pearl was my first exp. with BB, I gottas ay I loved it. Then the curve came for tmo and I wanted to upgrade for the full keyboard, bigger screen, and wifi. I have had none of the problems that most ppl seem to be having with it (poor/ non existent wifi, msg problems, etc) so nope Im not sad in the least.

PS: Anyone think it would be worth it to put my white pearl on ebay? It has quite a few scratches on it but it works flawlessly.

anairiz no está en línea Stack level 1

I have had my 8320 for 4 days and I am sad to say i miss my Pearl!! The camera is excellent and the super big screen is wonderful but for some reason I am having a hard time with the QWERTY keypad. I am a "no look" texter on my pearl and with my curve its not coming as smooth as i though it would. I am not loving the lags and constant hour glassing but I do like the curve alot. But my pearl is truly my first BB love....

ngregory00 no está en línea Stack level 2

I had a bit of difficulty getting used to the larger keyboard at first but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I can barely spell my own NAME on the Pearl keyboard anymore!

Really wish I could make good use of UMA, though. My reception at home is pretty decent so I have no use for the H@H service.

I was thinking of posting my Pearl (sob) on ebay, too. Curious to know what other sellers are getting for theirs...
    Last edited by ngregory00; 10-05-2007 at 11:20 PM.

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Guys I finally did, I past my Pearl to my mom. It was so hard I almost cried. But it's only until December or until January that way she can get her own then my baby will be back. The honest truth is that I don't miss it one bit so this is my farewell to my 1st love abd hello to my 3rd child.

scorpio11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I LOVED my Pearl, but the only thing I miss is the one-key switching between normal and vibrate profiles. That's it. I certainly don't miss ducking sure-type!

Oh, yeah, and the Today Plus theme.
    Last edited by scorpio11; 10-07-2007 at 02:47 AM.

abad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D26FDC

Man don't miss the 8100 one bit. Don't get me wrong it is an awsome phone but it doesn't compare to the 83xx series one bit. Hate to see it go but glad to see the 8320 take its place.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i love my 8320, I sold my pearl to a buddy of mine who has never had a blackberry, and he's loving it. And I'm so happy I found a good owner for the lovely pearl, lol. But in all reality I love the bigger screen and bigger keypad with it being a full qwerty. But that suretype I will miss because I could drive and text no problem. Now I have to drive and read, then respond at a red light because I can't tell what I'm doing. Lol. I love my 8320 with wifi. Everywhere I go has it. So reception has never been better.

nsaneone no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24237FED

I am trusting you guys on going from the transaction from Pearl to Curve. I sold my Pearl for 340 to someone that wanted one really bad and ordered the Curve. Two questions, does it play MP3's over bluetooth and how hard was the transaction to the Curve.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast