Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Like many of us, I will be at T-Mo bright and early next Monday for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ngregory00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question 8320 Upgraders: Sad to Leave Your Pearl?

Advertisement

Like many of us, I will be at T-Mo bright and early next Monday for my swanky 8320!

But is anyone other than me having a hard time giving up their Pearl? I need the full QWERTY and wider screen but I still love my Pearl to DEATH. Why is this so hard???

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

Re: 8320 Upgraders: Sad to Leave Your Pearl?

No worries just swap your sim card back and forth between phones (assuming you are keeping the Pearl). Just think of the Pearl as your classic weekend warrior that you break out and take for a cruise every once in a while. The new Curve will be your daily driver/work horse.

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm sure when you actually have the curve in hand, you won't even think twice about the pearl.

jsfortner no está en línea Stack level 2

I have no worries about giving up my pearl for the curve. I am sure I will not miss it!

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by PhxBlue
    No worries just swap your sim card back and forth between phones (assuming you are keeping the Pearl). Just think of the Pearl as your classic weekend warrior that you break out and take for a cruise every once in a while. The new Curve will be your daily driver/work horse.
    Bingo. That is exactly my plan. I really can't imagine giving up my Pearl even though I'm so excited about the 8320. They'll both have their uses.

The 8320 will get beat up during the work week and the Pearl will be in my pocket having fun on the weekends.

box33 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ajs3898
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm sure when you actually have the curve in hand, you won't even think twice about the pearl.
    Amen

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

...Just passing through...ya know...to remind you guys that uh...the custom Curve themes (including mine) kinda rock so...go get em Monday!

simulator no está en línea Stack level 1

It's sort of annoying... I know i'll end up getting the 8320 and then getting the Pearl 2 down the road. I'm really only leaving my pearl b/c of wifi -- I love the size and am a big suretype fan. The problem is that tmobiles coverage is so mediocre that wifi is increasingly a necessity for me.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Would this be the best way to get one, be at a Tmo store when they open Monday morning? I mean, does anyone suspect any lines? I called my nearest Tmo store yesterday and they told me, they were told to give the 8320's to new customers only. He then said my best bet would be to order one on the phone on Monday. Whats up with that????

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D

I have to say negativo on that one. It has been pretty tricky switching back and forth between my 8830 and Pearl for texting. It'll also be nice to have the larger screen. The only thing is I'll have to learn yet another key pad. But I'm sure if I'm really feeling the need for the use another Pearl I can just sample my gf's when I buy hers for Verizon in November. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

aergern no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc
    Would this be the best way to get one, be at a Tmo store when they open Monday morning? I mean, does anyone suspect any lines? I called my nearest Tmo store yesterday and they told me, they were told to give the 8320's to new customers only. He then said my best bet would be to order one on the phone on Monday. Whats up with that????
    If my local TMO store tries to pull that crap then I WILL leave TMO. That would be a final straw. It's not enough that between my wife and I we spend $200 a month.. if they try to hold out on us tried and true customers then I'll be having them cancel my contract with no penalties.

I won't miss the Pearl mainly because I need the full keyboard and the wifi is just a plus. I also need to be able to use bigger fonts.
    --
    Faith is the truth of passion.
    Since no passion is more true than another,
    faith is the truth of nothing.

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

I love my Curve on ATT, but wish I had WiFi. Time to find an unlocked 8320.

ngregory00 no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm so non-creative. Didn't even think of swapping for the Pearl on weekends. My boyfriend is saying I should sell the Pearl to recoup my lost Curve funds but I'm not ready for a clean break yet.

There'd BETTER not be a line or some kind of "new customer" restriction on Monday. If so, T-Mobile and I might come to blows.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I'm using the pearl right now, and I'm not gonna miss it one bit. Can't wait to get rid of it.

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm going to change my mind and instead of saying "so excited," I'm going to go with "ridiculously excited" to get the 8320.

I've seen some pics from people that got theirs today. Oh boy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast