I just purchased the Curve a couple weeks ago and all is well with it. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

8320 Trackball

Advertisement

I just purchased the Curve a couple weeks ago and all is well with it. But I never really owned a phone with a trackball and now that the trackball has loosened up a little bit, would I have to worry about it messing or sinking in too far in the future?

Thanx

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: 8320 Trackball

Welcome to pinstack! the Curve is a nice phone. I have friends who have the curve, that is normal for the trackball to have some play. my suggestion is to look at another curve when you get a chance to and you will see that its is like that. Dont compare it to the pearls trackball they are just a lil tighter for some reason.
    Sit back and enjoy your curve. ............ !

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanx at first I was going to buy a dummy phone just in case this phone decided to come apart on me, lol. But it seems pretty durable.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

i think they learned from the pearl and improved upon it...since the pearl's casing is so tight and restrictive when it's put into tight spaces, bumped, leaned on, or god forbid dropped the trackball assembly is usually the main martyr...by loosening the assembly the parts have give to them so as not to incur the same problems that the pearl has in sticky, stuck, and dead trackball assemblies