Hello all, I recently upgraded my 8100 to an 8320. I have been searching and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Claighton no está en línea Stack level 1

8320 text history

Advertisement

Hello all, I recently upgraded my 8100 to an 8320. I have been searching and can't find an answer to this. Is there any way to make the text history show up? I could always see the history on my pearl and I can't seem to find an option to enable/disable.

Thanks!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think this is what you are looking for, click on your Options icon, then go to SMS text and change your number of previous items, up to 50.....

Post back and let us know if that's it or if there's something else you were going for.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Thanks AZSTAR! My question was more in regards to the body of the texts though. On the Pearl you can see the conversation trail and on the Curve it only show the most current.

I just realized that if I don't delete the old message it will show the whole conversation but if I do delete then it loses the previous statements. anybody else run into this?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    That's how its always been for both my bbs. If you delete the earlier part of the conversation then its gone. Texts are not stored on a server like an email. While still in the bb memory the history can contain as many previous entries as you specify up to the limit of 50, but once you delete them, they're gone. Can't show a deleted history.......

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks for the help!