unfortunately per directions i found on this site on his blog it stated that after ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kutrack1 no está en línea Stack level 2

8320 Tethered Modem on Leopard GOT IT TO WORK!

Advertisement

unfortunately per directions i found on this site on his blog it stated that after the first connection, once trying to connect again it will always fail and the only option to fix this to get a single one time connection again is to do a hard reset on the phone via pulling the battery out. So it looks like im suck unless i want to downgrade my 60 hour old curves OS .

im going to try and boot into bootcamp tonight and get the modem working on windows XP SP2 side.

let me know if you guys would like a tutorial with pictures on how to do this on leopard as the network, and bluetooth set-up screens are completely different and i had to play around with the settings for quite a while since i was going off a tiger install guide.

kutrack1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8320 Tethered Modem on Leopard GOT IT TO WORK!

no response? i wish it would work more than after the first try.

rweckhoff no está en línea Stack level 3

Me too!

kinjutsu no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204B57FF

Under Leopard, my curve tethers more than the first time. for the username and password i put my number as the username, and my MyT-Mobile password for the password, and everytime i connect, it works fine. All other settings used were the ones posted in that blog to set up a Pearl as a modem under OS X

Mich.Conklin no está en línea Stack level 1

I have been struggling with this for three days now. It's so frustrating!!!

Where I think I'm having the issue is after I download the modem script for 8300, drag it into the library: modem scripts. All looks good, until I try to set it up and I can't even find 8300 in the phone vendor/model drop down. WTH!!?!?

Today I actually got it to connect by selecting the 8100 instead, but it immediately disconnected and I received this error:

Could not negotiate a connection with the remote PPP server. Please verify your settings and try again.

Any ideas?

greck_legend no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can anybody e-mail Leopard Theme for 8320 to greck_legend@yahoo.com
    Thanks