so i upgraded from an unlocked 8300 curve to the 8320 when my trackball casing ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

8320 stiff trackball info

Advertisement

so i upgraded from an unlocked 8300 curve to the 8320 when my trackball casing popped out. the first 8320 i got had a way different feel to it, very stiff trackball that was hard to click. i gave it a try for 3 days but i knew something was wrong so i exchanged it for a new one that had a normal trackball click feel.

i write this post because i only knew i had an abnormal trackball because i previously had a curve, other people getting their first curve wouldnt know they were getting a bad curve.

for those interested, both good and bad trackball curves were tmobile branded 8320s made in mexico.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: 8320 stiff trackball info

I've had no problem with mine.. glad you finally got a good one

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I had a problem with mine but I just swapped the whole trackball enclosure with my wife's Pearl since she wouldn't notice so now I have a very smooth trackball on my 8320 from T-mo.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967

A friend of mine had the same exact problem with her curve's trackball. She was using it one day and Boom, it just popped right out. She had to glue it back into place, otherwise it would not stick. I am glad that I have not suffered any of these annoyences, especially since we spent so much money on this phone.