I'm having an issue with using my Curve as an Mp3 player. It will run ... BlackBerry Curve forum

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3

8320 Stereo Bluetooth cutting in and out

I'm having an issue with using my Curve as an Mp3 player. It will run the music that is stored on my memory card, but occasionally it cuts in and out.

I have plenty of memory on the device it's self (20MB), all running programs are closed (except the ones that can't be closed like the phone log). I have even tried turning off the mobile network and wi-fi leaving only the bluetooth turned on. My stereo bluetooth headset has a full charge (even tried listening with the bluetooth headset plugged into AC power).
    None of this seems to change the fact that several times per song the audio pauses for a second then resumes.

Presumeably there must be some process that is interferring with the media player on the device that causes the un-wanted interruptions, but I'm at a loss as to what it could be.

Anybody have any ideas as to what this could be?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well, I don't exactly have any experience with the issues you are having, but I can tell you that there is a MP3 app sold in Pinstack's Store called FlipSide
    This little player works so well that there are times when I pull out my Stereo head phones, power up my FlipSide and just Jam or relax, it has a Album cover navigational feature that is similar to my IPod Classic, but better because if you don't have the Album Cover (Which I hate not having) right click and it will download the cover for you.

Not only that but making playlists are so easy, let me tell you, its work the $20 bucks or 10% off if you're a Premium Stacker. Get that and you wont even worry about BB's Player cause you will never listen to it again.

Trust Me!