I noticed the version available for download is 4.2.2.171. My 8320, which arrived today, already ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

8320 Software Upgrade ?

Advertisement

I noticed the version available for download is 4.2.2.171. My 8320, which arrived today, already has 4.2.2.171 installed on it. So I'm pretty much set I guess.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: 8320 Software Upgrade ?

Yup. You're good to go.

But as far as the rumormill goes... 4.3 was supposed to be out sometime around now. So hang tight.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

But some models didnt come with this version installed right? I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that some curves say "wi-fi" on them and some dont.

prcindy no está en línea Stack level 1

I too have the tmobile 8320 with 4.2.2.171 installed but the dm still doesn't allow apps to upload. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling as explained in another forum but no luck. Anyone else having the same problem and what did you do?

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey guys do we need to dowoad the dst patch or is it already in the software ?

rachaelp no está en línea Stack level 3

I re-loaded the .171 and so far so good. I was tired of having so many issues and leaks. I have a ton of memory/space open now. Will watch to see if anything changes! Haven't checked to see if I can use the app loader yet.

Still looking forward to the 4.3!

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by prcindy
    I too have the tmobile 8320 with 4.2.2.171 installed but the dm still doesn't allow apps to upload. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling as explained in another forum but no luck. Anyone else having the same problem and what did you do?
    I too had that same problem, until I read another thread on here. What you have to do is download the OS from TMobile or the new 4.2.2.175 which is what I have now, and run it to install on your PC. Just keep it on your PC and for some reason that allows the app loader to load apps.
    I have upgraded to the .175 a week ago and so far so good