Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I puchased my curve on 9/23 and I just had my rebate refused. When I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BryanS no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8320 rebate... denied.

Advertisement

I puchased my curve on 9/23 and I just had my rebate refused. When I called and talked to the rebate center it appears that mine was refused due to the fact that I was not using the handset on the line that I upgraded - I have a family plan with 2 lines and had been using the handset on the other line, not the line it was supposed to go with. The rebate center asked me to switch handsets back and it would be a big hassle since my handset has my data and my GFs handset has her data - they transfered me to customer care and they were able to issue me a credit for $50, so it all worked out in the end.

I agree that the rebate center people are certainly not as customer friendly as the customer care people. T-mobile's customer care employees are great to talk to. The rebate people are like most customer service people I've talked to from other companies - okay, but not of the same caliber as the CC people....

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanS View Post
    I puchased my curve on 9/23 and I just had my rebate refused. When I called and talked to the rebate center it appears that mine was refused due to the fact that I was not using the handset on the line that I upgraded - I have a family plan with 2 lines and had been using the handset on the other line, not the line it was supposed to go with. The rebate center asked me to switch handsets back and it would be a big hassle since my handset has my data and my GFs handset has her data - they transfered me to customer care and they were able to issue me a credit for $50, so it all worked out in the end.

I agree that the rebate center people are certainly not as customer friendly as the customer care people. T-mobile's customer care employees are great to talk to. The rebate people are like most customer service people I've talked to from other companies - okay, but not of the same caliber as the CC people....
    That's strange because I'm on a family plan with my mom and my brother and I used his upgrade to get my Curve and think I got my rebate back within 4 weeks from when I sent it off.

chsguyi69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215B74E3

Rebate point to check on. I called TMO on the rebate because I was part of the backorder group who waited almost a month on my phone. I was told I would get a credit on the shipping then when I expressed my concerns on the rebate I was told they could work that over the phone. Needless to say when the bills rolled around no credit was posted. I called they were able to credit both my shipping and the rebate so I didn't have to process it through the mail. Ten minutes later the credit showed on line and no waiting on the check in the mail.

MACV\SOG no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja View Post
    I couldn't believe the tone the rebate rep "Donny" took with me. I was ready to throw the nearest object and start ripping him a new one and I am generally a very calm person. He spoke to me as if I were his naughty 6 year old child and refused to be of any help. His supervisor and I had a nice detailed chat on the issue and his poor attitude. After the complaint was taken down I got switched to Customer Care where they credited $50 to my account.

lol another fairly tell...

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

Rebates are a pain.. As a tmo employee I have to tell you we HATE to use main in rebates. It goes through a 3rd party company of which we have no control. I have had issues as a store manager where I have told the rebate company all of the terms are good, etc, etc and they need to honor the rebate and I have been told the same thing as you all. Basically, in my store if I can confirm the issue has passed 40 or so days and no rebate was honored and the terms as printed on the rebate form were followed, I will offer an account credit for the rebate amount to compensate. Perhaps you can persue this as an option to the manager of the store you purchased the item in..
    T-Mobile Sales Manager
    Blackberry Addict
    Open to answering questions
    PIN: 241E85A8

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

I never update, i did finally receive my rebate like 2 weeks ago....ugh sorry....
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234