Hello everyone. I'm new to bb and this and I just picked up an unlocked ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jnery no está en línea Stack level 1

8320 questions

Advertisement

Hello everyone. I'm new to bb and this and I just picked up an unlocked 8320 tmob but am currently on rogers. Now I don't have a data plan but am able to access the net via wifi. My question is can I still get emails forwarded to my phone without being on a data plan? Also I picked my gf a pearl and she doesn't have a data plan to can she get emails forwarded tp her device as well? Thanks for your help!!!

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not sure about your questions Jnery, but welcome to pinstack. I'm sure one of the local experts will answer your questions shortly

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thx man I just needed to know if its possible to forward emails commingto the phone so I don't always have to check hotmail without a data plan btw u guys will be hereing a lot of me I'm a complete noob!

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jnery View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm new to bb and this and I just picked up an unlocked 8320 tmob but am currently on rogers. Now I don't have a data plan but am able to access the net via wifi. My question is can I still get emails forwarded to my phone without being on a data plan? Also I picked my gf a pearl and she doesn't have a data plan to can she get emails forwarded tp her device as well? Thanks for your help!!!
    Without a data plan you can't personal emails (BIS)...you can get activated on a BES (work email)...if you have a job that has a BES. There is a trick to it and your IT people should be able to do it for you.

thanks alot guys!