ok, so the new pocketmac sync software is supposed to let you put music and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nikonianmike no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440425B

8320 pocket mac and itunes - How do you get it to work?

Advertisement

ok, so the new pocketmac sync software is supposed to let you put music and photos on your curve. I have the SD card, it has tons of free space. I have a gizzilian songs in itunes but only want to add a playlist or two.

Pocketmac tells me nope, cant do it, feature not available, no media card present. WHAT??

PIN/ID
    2440425B
    anybody

buhler

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Can't you put the SD card in your p-c, create a folder and copy and paste the tunes from iTunes to the card? As long as they're in the right format it should work fine.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    2440425B
    Why yes, that is a good idea. It's mp3 format right?

I was wondering about the pocket mac thing though because it would be cool if the feature on the pocketmac software actually worked.

wyldcrd611 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I haven't seen anything in pocketmac that will allow you to utilize itunes. It would be very cool tho... I agree with jblackfish, tho all you really have to do is connect your mac and bb via usb, and you can move info to the bb easily. I am also pretty sure that the m4p files will not work if you bought them off of itunes, but the standard mp3's work fine!
    ~matt

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldcrd611 View Post
    I haven't seen anything in pocketmac that will allow you to utilize itunes. It would be very cool tho... I agree with jblackfish, tho all you really have to do is connect your mac and bb via usb, and you can move info to the bb easily. I am also pretty sure that the m4p files will not work if you bought them off of itunes, but the standard mp3's work fine!
    the new pocketmac update lets you utilize itunes. my only concern is i don't know if it would put the songs in device memory instead of the media card, so i haven't tried it.