I'm getting kinda po'ed now because I ordered this on Saturday and it still hasnt ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

8320 Phone Order Checks?

Advertisement

I'm getting kinda po'ed now because I ordered this on Saturday and it still hasnt shipped today and I was expecting a delivery date of Wednesday as the rep told me it would be after i paid the extra 3 business day delivery. Called Tmo 2 times today already and all they told me was it doesnt show as shipped yet and it could still be done today. At what point should I call back and ask to speak with a supervisor?

Anyone else have any luck tracking their order on UPS, or know from a tmo rep that it in fact has shipped out today?

JPREP no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8320 Phone Order Checks?

I was excited to know that T-Mobile ships overnight delivery, thinking that my order placed Saturday morning would arrive no later than Tuesday. I just checked the order (because I was not seeing it on UPS) and called T-Mobile only to discover the order was "still pending" and would likely be shipped Tuesday for Wednesday delivery. T-Mobile rep inferred that this was due to the "high volume" of orders and that no order placed on Saturday would be shipped later than Tuesday, same goes for orders placed today, no later than Wednesday.

Stinks, I know. I am beating myself up for just not going into a store and getting this preciousness...

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc
    I'm getting kinda po'ed now because I ordered this on Saturday and it still hasnt shipped today and I was expecting a delivery date of Wednesday as the rep told me it would be after i paid the extra 3 business day delivery. Called Tmo 2 times today already and all they told me was it doesnt show as shipped yet and it could still be done today. At what point should I call back and ask to speak with a supervisor?

Anyone else have any luck tracking their order on UPS, or know from a tmo rep that it in fact has shipped out today?
    I called today as well, when I got out of work and I was issued the same answer....no tracking number, pending shipment, and that it could still ship out today and the latest I would receive the curve would be wensday. I seriously can't wait, it's killin' me!

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I ordered from the website today. We'll see in a few days how good or bad it is. Unfortunately for me, the nearest TMO store is about 3 hours away from me.