PIN/ID

Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

Advertisement

hell i had a big momery leak befor the updater

cizake no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C3C5B

The update is very stable - no problem to report so far.
    my Blog
    my Company

Florian SEROUSSI

Iroc081 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'll need to know how it works because ive been burned with the pearl updates being worse than the previous software.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by Iroc081 View Post
    I'll need to know how it works because ive been burned with the pearl updates being worse than the previous software.
    What device do you have? Your profile still says 8100. If it's the 8320 then you will be fine. It's not hard to downgrade anyways. The upgrade is for the Wifi UMA connectivity bug anyways. If you don't use that then you really don't need to upgrade.

callit no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24205a98

Took a while to complete the update/initialization (I walked away for probably a good 20 minutes). Browser speeds seem to be much faster IMO. At least over wifi. Now let's see if this has any effect on my other wireless/browser issues.

recondo no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hello all. Is the bluetooth and WiFi simultaneous usage still an issue or does this appear to be fixed with the latest tmo os upgrade? Thanks all, I'm getting an 8320 2Morrow and don't want to be let down first day.

macleem no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

is there an OTA version?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by macleem View Post
    is there an OTA version?
    Any time there is a new OS its not going to be OTA at all. You have to download it to your desktop and upload it through the app loader. Its top large to do an OTA. So the answers no. Sorry about that.

kaiden1215 no está en línea Stack level 1

ok! i am having major problems getting any themes or games on my blackberry thru the desktop manager. I have the most recent handhelp os and whatever other software. i just got my blackberry yesterday. i tried to follow the very first post to stop form getting the eror message "no additional applications for your device were found". but that did not work because everything it stated to download or update i already have...can someone please help me ASAP!

THANKS!!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden1215 View Post
    ok! i am having major problems getting any themes or games on my blackberry thru the desktop manager. I have the most recent handhelp os and whatever other software. i just got my blackberry yesterday. i tried to follow the very first post to stop form getting the eror message "no additional applications for your device were found". but that did not work because everything it stated to download or update i already have...can someone please help me ASAP!

THANKS!!!

go into control panel>add/remove programs

tell me what you have listed for blackberry applications. if you are unsure as to exactly what it is, click the link that says 'more information'

ok one moment

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    go into control panel>add/remove programs

tell me what you have listed for blackberry applications. if you are unsure as to exactly what it is, click the link that says 'more information'
    this is everything i have related to the blackberry software:
    blackberry desktop software 4.2.2.14

well this is the only thing i can clearly see is related to the blackberry..am i missing something. the only thing i have directly downloaded is the cd that came in the box

THANKS!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

yes, you are missing the handheld software ... from this very thread.

you didn't install it. go back, download AND install it to your PC

for those left having issues with loading apps/themes via DM, BEFORE posting in here, please go into control panel>add/remove programs and see what you have listed for blackberry applications. if you do not have the handheld OS listed, then you must go back and repeat steps. also see the last line of my signature.

here are screenshots. unless you have plazmic theme builder loaded, you won't have #'s 2, 3 and 4 ... but you get the idea of what it will look like in add/remove programs. if you don't have anything that remotely looks like the last two (one is for pearl, one is for curve) ... then you do NOT have the handheld software (or commonly called OS) installed on your pc.

WOW!!! Thanks! I how does rim expect people to know these things! anyway i will go do that now. I will reply what happens in a couple of minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    yes, you are missing the handheld software ... from this very thread.

you didn't install it. go back, download AND install it to your PC

for those left having issues with loading apps/themes via DM, BEFORE posting in here, please go into control panel>add/remove programs and see what you have listed for blackberry applications. if you do not have the handheld OS listed, then you must go back and repeat steps. also see the last line of my signature.

here are screenshots. unless you have plazmic theme builder loaded, you won't have #'s 2, 3 and 4 ... but you get the idea of what it will look like in add/remove programs. if you don't have anything that remotely looks like the last two (one is for pearl, one is for curve) ... then you do NOT have the handheld software (or commonly called OS) installed on your pc.

ok i thought your last post would link me to the installation software..can u link it for me please

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast