Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 143

Lovin' it so far. Calls are much clearer. I hope this will solve the "automatic ... BlackBerry Curve forum

  1. #106
    quiche's Avatar
    quiche no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    189

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    Advertisement



    Lovin' it so far. Calls are much clearer. I hope this will solve the "automatic switching to EDGE for no reason" issue I've been having.
    ~via my fab 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

  2. #107
    Nels's Avatar
    Nels no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    After I upgraded I noticed that my calendar entries no longer show up on the home screen. If I go into an entry and save it, then I have duplicate calendar entries and the new one will show up on the home screen.

    Do I have to resave every calendar item and then delete the old one to fix my calendar?

  3. #108
    ckien's Avatar
    ckien no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    24218c21
    Posts
    27

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Nels
    After I upgraded I noticed that my calendar entries no longer show up on the home screen. If I go into an entry and save it, then I have duplicate calendar entries and the new one will show up on the home screen.

    Do I have to resave every calendar item and then delete the old one to fix my calendar?
    after my upgrade i had no issues not even this issue flawless upgrade. i did notice that it lags once in a while when changing applications.

  4. #109
    JDWIGG's Avatar
    JDWIGG no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    PIN/ID
    20914231
    Posts
    18

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    So far so good, as far I as I can tell.

  5. #110
    harm_dzines's Avatar
    harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    395

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    I recently upgraded the OS to the .175, now thinking of upgrading again

    Am downloading now, man this DL is quick! Its only been about 5-10 minutes and its almost done already
    Last edited by harm_dzines; 10-25-2007 at 08:48 PM.
    ____________________________
    8100 Black, 8100 White, 8320 Titanium, 9700 Bold2, htc myTouch & iPhone 3GS

  6. #111
    harm_dzines's Avatar
    harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    395

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    After the download, did anyone experience any problems with the browser?
    When I went to my browser Icon for the first time after the DL, it opened up Tzones, and my browser links were all backwards, I opened up the options> browser config. and in the browser the only otions I had were Tzones and WiFi browser. Wasnt there a BB browser also? I had to go in and select my defaults to open with wifi and NOT Tzones,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ____________________________
    8100 Black, 8100 White, 8320 Titanium, 9700 Bold2, htc myTouch & iPhone 3GS

  7. #112
    indiangator's Avatar
    indiangator no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    Quote Originally Posted by harm_dzines
    After the download, did anyone experience any problems with the browser?
    When I went to my browser Icon for the first time after the DL, it opened up Tzones, and my browser links were all backwards, I opened up the options> browser config. and in the browser the only otions I had were Tzones and WiFi browser. Wasnt there a BB browser also? I had to go in and select my defaults to open with wifi and NOT Tzones,
    Disable Wi-Fi and then open up the Browser options again. You will see all 3 options (Internet Browser, T-Zones and Wi-fi Browser). I lost my MyFaves pics though after the update to v180... does anyone know how to restore them?
    Last edited by indiangator; 10-26-2007 at 04:20 PM.

  8. #113
    silviajdm's Avatar
    silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    192

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    Quote Originally Posted by ckien
    after my upgrade i had no issues not even this issue flawless upgrade. i did notice that it lags once in a while when changing applications.
    Ditto, when I was using the previous version I never really seen the hourglass on my BB

  9. #114
    harm_dzines's Avatar
    harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    395

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    Quote Originally Posted by indiangator
    Disable Wi-Fi and then open up the Browser options again. You will see all 3 options (Internet Browser, T-Zones and Wi-fi Browser). I lost my MyFaves pics though after the update to v180... does anyone know how to restore them?
    I did that, still no BB browser.
    After calling TMO CS and being on the phone with them for almost 30 mins, I figured it out myself.
    I kept going into options>advanced>browser and setting the default browsers to Internet Browser, then I would save options and get out and go to the browser icon and bring up my bookmarks and select a bookmark to bring up.
    I would try pinstack and Tzones kept popping up, would try google and kept getting an error saying "This is a WiFI connectin. Make sure my WiFi is set up and in a WiFi area"
    So then I started looking at my bookmarks, noticed they were all out of wack, i would hi-lite one and click the menu button, and would go into "Edit Bookmark" and noticed that all my default "Browser" settings in each bookmark were scrambled, some would say Tzones, some WiFi and some BB Browser. So I changed all of them BACK to Internet Browser. Since then I havent had any more problems
    ____________________________
    8100 Black, 8100 White, 8320 Titanium, 9700 Bold2, htc myTouch & iPhone 3GS

  10. #115
    indiangator's Avatar
    indiangator no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    Quote Originally Posted by harm_dzines
    I did that, still no BB browser.
    After calling TMO CS and being on the phone with them for almost 30 mins, I figured it out myself.
    I kept going into options>advanced>browser and setting the default browsers to Internet Browser, then I would save options and get out and go to the browser icon and bring up my bookmarks and select a bookmark to bring up.
    I would try pinstack and Tzones kept popping up, would try google and kept getting an error saying "This is a WiFI connectin. Make sure my WiFi is set up and in a WiFi area"
    So then I started looking at my bookmarks, noticed they were all out of wack, i would hi-lite one and click the menu button, and would go into "Edit Bookmark" and noticed that all my default "Browser" settings in each bookmark were scrambled, some would say Tzones, some WiFi and some BB Browser. So I changed all of them BACK to Internet Browser. Since then I havent had any more problems
    Sorry that didnt help. I saw your post this morning and saw that I had only two options uner Browser (t-zones and w-fi browser). What I suggested worked for me. Anyways...glad everything worked out for you eventually.

  11. #116
    harm_dzines's Avatar
    harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    395

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    Quote Originally Posted by indiangator
    Sorry that didnt help. I saw your post this morning and saw that I had only two options uner Browser (t-zones and w-fi browser). What I suggested worked for me. Anyways...glad everything worked out for you eventually.
    Yeah, I was ready to go back to the .175 OS

    But its all good now
    ____________________________
    8100 Black, 8100 White, 8320 Titanium, 9700 Bold2, htc myTouch & iPhone 3GS

  12. #117
    pabloescobar's Avatar
    pabloescobar no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    29

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    updload didnt work well for me. when in a wifi area the wifi symbol lights up, but it doesnt switch to uma.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    ********
    Posts
    394

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    Has anyone noticed a memory leak with the new upgrade. My free memory was up in the 12s but after the upgrade I cought dipping into the 8s?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  14. #119
    redbonnie's Avatar
    redbonnie no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    304E6F86
    Posts
    62

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    can i load this app on my 8300

  15. #120
    flash24's Avatar
    flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Latest 8320 OS: 4.2.2.180 TMO USA

    No you cannot Redbonnie, sorry.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •