Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by Toddboy71 Can't we ask for both? Not that 3g wouldn't be great, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: 8320 on TMO coming soon!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    Can't we ask for both? Not that 3g wouldn't be great, but wifi browses a LOT faster. I'll take that! For now
    I dunno. It really depends on coverage and load on the Wifi network. But even then, there's some HSDPA speeds that can exceed that of your average cable modem.

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

Check it out, fresh off the press - 8820 announced formally for AT&T
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...071701870.html

I am money, lol

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

I would expect the 8820 on T-Mobile soon since it includes the wi-fi and UMA software support built in. If it does it bodes good signs for the 8320 to be a UMA model also.

Zo

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

One would hope - hopefully AT&T does not have an exclusive again. on the 8820
    8320, only question remains is when is the FCC getting the 8320 for testing and approval, then count four weeks after.

doctibby no está en línea Stack level 1

I personally called T-Mobile the other day and inquired about the upcoming release. The sales rep said a new blackberry is coming as well as other colors for the Pearl. She was unable to give me an exact date, she appeared to be hiding the information. I told her I have read lots of forums regarding the new 8320 and 8820 and how AT&T plans to "neuter" the 8820. I also meantioned that if T-Mobile wanted to be business suave then they should get the 8820 as well and not lock any of the features that AT&T plans to do and watch how many people leave AT7T for T-Mobile. Anyways, I told her word is the 8320 is set to release on Sept 24th and she began to laugh and said if I already knew why ask. She then said that it is suppose to come out around that time. No word on price and no word if they will get the 8820. It will be the 8320. The difference between the two that I have found is 8320 does not have GPS but has Wi-fi and a camera while the 8820 has Wi-fi and GPS but no camera.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234