Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

[QUOTE=takeshi]That makes absolutely no sense. An 83xx device can't replace an 88xx device. It would ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Advertisement

[QUOTE=takeshi]That makes absolutely no sense. An 83xx device can't replace an 88xx device. It would be like Chevy "replacing" the Corvette with the Impala or something like that.

Never said it was replacing. Maybe refrain from reading too much into my post might be in order. Clearing out some excess inventory on qwerty devices would keep them from tying up inventory dollars on a device that is sure to slow in sales when the curve arrives would make sense, don't you think? Perhaps I should have spelled it out for ya. My bad. And I can't wait to get my impala. Never cared for the corvette anyways.

If the 8800 being pulled the only thing that this statement is based on or was there an actual source within TMO (i.e. is this just more of the usual specualtion on these forums)?

Care to rephrase that? I haven't a clue what you're asking. Tried to decipher to no avail.
    This comes from inside TMO and not a retail sales rep.
    Of course its speculation. But I don't think anything in my original post indicated anything like " hot scoop, its coming. Look inside for the release date " just making an observation, and my opinions. Which is why its in the "rumors and news" forum.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: 8320 on TMO coming soon!

i love rumors

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

Currently no devices are on back order at TMO (as I work in the PDA department.). They are having a glitch in the system that is automatically putting phones into back order. How do I know this? Because when a customer calls in, and they have not recived their order for over two weeks, I haveto email their order to an offline team that tries to push it through the sytem. Many of the devices in the tmobile system are coming up as"on back order," even though they are not (a whole lot of razr's have this problem!) They have a trouble ticket open for this issue, and they have no eta when it will be resloved. Hope this helps with all the speculation!
    ~Zey

blownbyboost no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2497293d

Smile Re: 8320 on TMO coming soon!

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...a-da5dd8e4bd84

the 8800 is still listed online, bummer........... either way i will be there the day the 8320 is displayed

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by blownbyboost
    http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...a-da5dd8e4bd84

the 8800 is still listed online, bummer........... either way i will be there the day the 8320 is displayed
    that will be soon

PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    [QUOTE=blownbyboost]http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...a-da5dd8e4bd84

the 8800 is still listed online, bummer........... either way i will be there the day the 8320 is displayed[/QUOTE
    8800 isn't going away, just removed from the upgrade program.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I cant wait for the new phone

So the curve is diff then the new 8320 ??? And does the curve have on on cam

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I am confused. Doesn't at&t not offer wifi? Why would they release the 8820 with wifi? T-Mo is pushing WiFi right now. Unless there is something changing at at&t.
    -

Yes, melissa, AT&T does have WiFi hot spots. As a matter of fact the Starbucks in the Barnes and Noble bookstores around me have AT&T hot spots, not TMO.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by zeyrah
    Currently no devices are on back order at TMO (as I work in the PDA department.). They are having a glitch in the system that is automatically putting phones into back order. How do I know this? Because when a customer calls in, and they have not recived their order for over two weeks, I haveto email their order to an offline team that tries to push it through the sytem. Many of the devices in the tmobile system are coming up as"on back order," even though they are not (a whole lot of razr's have this problem!) They have a trouble ticket open for this issue, and they have no eta when it will be resloved. Hope this helps with all the speculation!
    As my first post mentioned - page 1 of this thread, it does go back to being pulled off due to "backorder" status, not pulled of the TMO web page due to new product introduction. The folks I spoke to are pretty reliable and I have known them for a few years. My "speculation" will be played out this week. Guess we will see if the 8800 appears back on the site by late this coming week or early the following.
    My bets are - 8800 back in the lineup soon. Aug 8820 on AT&T. Sept 8320 goes for sale TMO. (last sentence based on pure rumor and a splash of rum ;P )

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

I was wrong. I checked today and the 8800 was permentaly pulled from upgrade! I guess we will see!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

abagel84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EE4CE5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~we definately have not pulled the 8800 from upgrade due to replacing it. It is simply backordered. and I don't think we will be pulling it either. That makes no sense.

PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Quote Originally Posted by abagel84
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~we definately have not pulled the 8800 from upgrade due to replacing it. It is simply backordered. and I don't think we will be pulling it either. That makes no sense.
    Agreed, it may not be pulled from the upgrade program because of a replacement. But it is on the permanently removed from the upgrade program, and not temporarily removed.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Instead of pushing more devices on us, what about TMO improving network speeds?
    What ever happened to those network upgrades that would have given us UMTS or 3G?

Cause I would love a new BB, but to get one without network improvements is just LAME!!
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by peguero
    What ever happened to those network upgrades that would have given us UMTS or 3G?

Cause I would love a new BB, but to get one without network improvements is just LAME!!
    that was a great kick back

PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero

Can't we ask for both? Not that 3g wouldn't be great, but wifi browses a LOT faster. I'll take that! For now

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast