I have searched all over the forums for a cure and tried them all except ... BlackBerry Curve forum

warfare no está en línea Stack level 1

8320 missed call icon woes

Advertisement

I have searched all over the forums for a cure and tried them all except for a downgrade from 4.2.2.180(2.5.0.36). Does anyone have a solution for this annoyance?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: 8320 missed call icon woes

warfare, welcome to the stacks

first, i would try a battery pull/soft reset (take battery out while bb is still on, leave out for 30 seconds, replace)

if that doesn't work, you may need to reload the operating system. this happened to me on my first pearl over a year ago and the only thing that made the missed call notifier go away was an update to my OS.

warfare no está en línea Stack level 1

Thx for the welcome. I have tried the battery out but no joy. I have only had it a week since I got upgraded for free by t-mobile from my 8100 pearl.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Is it a missed call indicator or a VoiceMail indicator. If the former then go to messages, Menu, and select View Folder. open the missed call folder and with the cursor scrolled all the way to the top, open the menu and select Delete Prior.

If it's the latter call your voice mail from a different phone and leave a message. Then when you get the voice mail indicator call voice mail with the BB listen to the message then delete it.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles