Does anyone know what modules to delete to get rid of the yellowpages.com launcher? And ... BlackBerry Curve forum

edgeaf21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242E35C2

8320 icons

Advertisement

Does anyone know what modules to delete to get rid of the yellowpages.com launcher? And also get rid of the tmobile icons for the tmobile apps.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I don't know if you can get rid of the tmobile apps (I just hide them)
    I'm with sprint and I have a bunch of trash like sprint navigation and sprint TV and sprint music store and so on.
    I've tried deleting these things out of my applications list but every time my service books get sent to me there they are again...
    anyone else have any ideas?

I'd love to be able to get rid of these programs as well
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    The best way is just to hide the icons (you DO get them back every time you re-register if you delete the icons or service books). In all likelihood you could start digging through your modules to try to identify them, but if you delete something you actually need, you'd probably be reloading your device to fix it

jbrownlee no está en línea Stack level 1

GPS & Maps

I just received my Blackberry 8320 and I need assistance becoming familiar with it. How do I get the GPS and Map functions to work? Will I need software or subscribe to internet service.