Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Oh right. got it thanks.. Yeah i decided to teach my pearl how to swear ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Re: 8320 H@H; it does work but one issue

Advertisement

Oh right. got it thanks.. Yeah i decided to teach my pearl how to swear so i had a few extra ones in there. Thanks again

Snyeed no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242094F0

Im kind of lost trying to wipe my berry and doing an advance restore, anyone could point me in the right direction would help a lot.

yensid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

as long as the call originates on uma, it doesn't matter if the call transfers to the tower; it shouldn't, so i would check to see why that is happening, but as long as you have the unlimited hotspot@home feature you will not be billed for the calls. one thing to check: t-mobile has notified us that if you have your router set up on or near a hi-def television, it will interfere with the signal. if yours is, just try moving it further away and see if that helps . my router and curve are "in the mail" so i'm anxious to find out for myself how much it helps me. my parents have it and love it; they couldn't use their cell phones in the house until they added it. The first two weeks after they got it, i would get a call from my father every few hours, "hey, guess where i'm calling from?" i don't know, dad, the bathroom?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123