My 8320 worked perfectly with a previous OS. I had about 150 photos max size ... BlackBerry Curve forum

detwiler no está en línea Stack level 1

8320 Freezes with Photos on Media Card

My 8320 worked perfectly with a previous OS. I had about 150 photos max size 1 MB on a 1 GB media card. Upgraded to OS and the 8320 started freezing up. The only way to get it up and running was to remove battery and restart. Talked to T Mobile and they sent new unit. Same problem. Tried reloading OS. Same problem. I removed the media card and the 8320 works perfectly. Inserted brand new blank 2GB media card and it worked perfectly. Added photos to the media card both through XP and Media Manager and the 8320 works until I try to view the photos and it again freezes. Have tried formatting the card both with the 8320 and XP with no success. Looked at photo attributes through media manager and everything looks like it is on the card properly and the photos on the card look normal in XP. Photos started as 6 MB but were reduced to 1 MB or less in Photoshop by reducing pixels. Still in jpg format. Any ideas?

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    You reduced the DPI? How about the size of the photo itself? Me personally, I reduce anything going on my blackberry to 640 x 480.