When does the 8320 come out for att?? i really really wanna get rid of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Zoey23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8320 For AT&T??

Advertisement

When does the 8320 come out for att?? i really really wanna get rid of my iphone and have till the 27 of this month for my 30 days to be up if not then ill have to keep the iphone and pay full price for the 8320 for whenever it comes out.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Swap the iPhone for the 8310, then swap that for the 8320 when it comes out.

Do you prefer WiFi over GPS? That's the difference between the 8320 and 8310.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoey23 View Post
    When does the 8320 come out for att?? i really really wanna get rid of my iphone and have till the 27 of this month for my 30 days to be up if not then ill have to keep the iphone and pay full price for the 8320 for whenever it comes out.
    unless you have plenty of disposable coin laying around,i would take the itoy back and go to my backup till the phone you want comes out.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Well here the thing once i return the iphone and get another phone i dont think there going to let me go with the 30 day policy again....I really like wifi more and i love the blue i started off with a curve till someone stole it then made a move to try the iphone and god i miss my bb. am trying to hold off till the very last min to see if it comes out soon cause then i can just switch it but if not am stuck with the iphone and will have to pay full price for watever comes out.

Don't see why you wouldn't get 30 days for any device you want to check out. Any AT&T reps care to chime in?

chada78 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23AAF4F9
    Official AT&T policy is one buyers remorse exchange (because you don't like the phone) in 30 days. And even if the store would let you exchange twice, the 30 days are from when you sign the contract, not when you received the phone you currently have.
    I'm an indirect dealer in the Philadelphia area, so I have a little bit of discretion on doing more than one exchange, however, the thirty day part I'm stuck with.

Chad

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks for that, chada78! Is there any way for Zoey to ultimately get the device she wants? Isn't the 8320 supposed to drop here in the next few days?

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Thanks for that, chada78! Is there any way for Zoey to ultimately get the device she wants? Isn't the 8320 supposed to drop here in the next few days?
    Yea....I mean the reason i got the Icandy was because if they was going to make me pay 400 bucks for another curve(back when i got mine there was no insurance offer for any bb) i might as well try the iphone and well i made that sinful choice and i regret it mms,keyboard just some of what i miss.

:cry:

Well today my 29 day before my 30 days is up for my iphone that i had replace with a stolen curve. And i def wanna go back to my BB roots.....but i got to thinking what i should actually do and what are my options.

1-keep the iphone till something new comes out (8320,Jav,Bold) since god knows it may be some time before that happens either way am gonna have to pay orginal price when something does come out.

2-return the iphone and just get a curve like i had before letting go a good phone i admit but a big lacker.

Am stuck and well hopefully i can get good opinions

Zoey,

If you are wanting to go the Curve route, it all comes down to WiFi versus GPS. The 8320 is a WiFi capable phone, while the 8310 has GPS. Which do you prefer?

If you're willing to and capable of shelling out full retail, then by all means, keep the iPhone until one of the newer devices drops with AT&T.

Hope this helps!

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Zoey,

If you are wanting to go the Curve route, it all comes down to WiFi versus GPS. The 8320 is a WiFi capable phone, while the 8310 has GPS. Which do you prefer?

If you're willing to and capable of shelling out full retail, then by all means, keep the iPhone until one of the newer devices drops with AT&T.

Hope this helps!

Roger
    I like the wifi connection cause i get it almost everywhere i go with this iphone and when i had the curve the gps system didnt really do me much good. as for the others jav,bold i really like the next new thing and both are wonderful but again both are not even in sight.

So if i get the curve again its going to be put to rest when one of the new ones come out and i get it, or if i hold my iphone and wait till the new ones come out its also gonna be put to rest cause that thing just stress me at times and being that i cant do another 30 day trail it all comes down to that.