Went to my Tmobile store an couldnt find a case that would 'easily' fit my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Hgainiac no está en línea Stack level 1

8320: Cases

Advertisement

Went to my Tmobile store an couldnt find a case that would 'easily' fit my Curve with the gel skin on... either 2 tight or waaay too loose... (8700case) Anyone using the Gel Skin and find a case that comfortably fits?? I"m stretchin out the tmobile case I purchased but it seems too shallow/deep with the gel. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: 8320: Cases

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post

Thats nice!!!!! I must have it. thanks!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

DunkHype no está en línea Stack level 3

you should get the magnetic case for the phone fromk blackberry.. it shuts off the phone and saves battery because of the magnetic thing from the case and the one from you phone.

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A

Quote Originally Posted by DunkHype View Post
    you should get the magnetic case for the phone fromk blackberry.. it shuts off the phone and saves battery because of the magnetic thing from the case and the one from you phone.
    The reverse clip mentioned above does have the magnet to shut off the phone when holstered. I own it along with the extended battery and it fits wonderfully. It's a great buy.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

that magnetic case everyone is telling you about is the best ive had. ive had one for an 8700, 8100, and now have one for my 8300. i have a hard clear cover on my 8300, and didnt like the way it fit into the bb holster-too tight. i just found something a little larger than the curve and left it in there several nights while i was charging and after a few days of this the phone fits great.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

When I had a skin and clear case on my 8320 I kept it in the pouch for the 8800 which was a little bigger than the 8320 and had elastic to stretch. Not sure how it would fit for just a skin.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr