A big mystery, I have 4.2.2.180 on my 8320 and 4.2.2.14 on my laptop. I've ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Pflugerbill no está en línea Stack level 1

8320 Can't Load Apps

Advertisement

A big mystery, I have 4.2.2.180 on my 8320 and 4.2.2.14 on my laptop. I've downloaded and run the handheld OS on my laptop, deleted the vendor.xml file. When I try to load apps I still get the error message, No Additional Apps found.

Anyone have any ideas how I can correct this problem?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: 8320 Can't Load Apps

have you tried to move the file you're loading to a different place on you PC then load it from there?

or look at this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...cant_load.html

Yes, I have tried to load both from the Desktop and My Documents folder. And I have poured over the thread listed till I am getting cross-eyed.

hockeynut no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a new 8310 (AT&T)and had the same problem (I was upgrading from a Pearl). I uninstalled BBery Desktop, then installed from the 8310 CD. Then I downloaded the and ran the 4.2.2 OS (file 8310M_PBr4.2.2_rel312_PL2.5.0.30_A4.2.2.170_AT&T.e xe). After that, going into install apps works just fine.

Perhaps you got the wrong OS file?

(also is Pflugerbill by chance a reference to Pflugerville, just north of Austin?)
    SteveH
    Austin TX

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

what apps are you trying to install? maybe they aren't compatible with your device?

Yes, I live in Pflugerville. I've been here since 1972 and see all the changes and growth. When I went to high school here the whole school district was in one building. Now there are three high schools, six middle schools, and like 13 elementary schools.

I downloaded the OS from T-Mo my carrier. I even tried one from RIM. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything a couple of times but no go.

I am trying to load a Beiks reader and Bible dictionary. I previously had them on an 8700g and they worked fine.

I've tried loading several different apps, no go.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

i wonder if the 8320 needs a different version?

I have had issues in the past where if I move the application to a new folder on my PC, then try to add it in DM it works.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

I have tried several different apps and can't download any of them. I am re-downloading the DM now to reinstall and see if that makes a difference.

I guess I am going to have to break down and call Tmo support.