I m not able to use some of the applications thru my BB curve, I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vikashjoshi no está en línea Stack level 1

8320 application

Advertisement

I m not able to use some of the applications thru my BB curve, I use vodafone connection in india, error which I get is no internet connectivity, however I do have gprs activated on my phone

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A
    Are your TCP settings correctly set for your carrier. I know when I don't have the setting set to wap.voicestream.com since I'm with T-Mo, most apps that require data transfer like Opera Mini will so a no connection error. Try the link below to see if that helps.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...read.php?t=360

thx for the reply,, however i feel the operator doesnt' allow use of certain applications in the BB gprs plan i have subscribed to, i m not even able to use opera mini,,however i m able to open websites thru the browser. this problem is only with applications using net connectivity.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    It may be a firewall issue. Check to make sure your firewall is disabled.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

for using pinstalk mobile version, it asks for wifi connectivity, is it not available/possible over gprs.

interferon18 no está en línea Stack level 1
    vikashjoshi,
    if you can connect using your router UMAconnection then you can surf till the router can give out data to your device but beyond.as long as` you can connect it should work. let me know