Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dont get me wrong i LOVE jive talk but i like to surf the web ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dnbk2121 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    AsK Me

Re: 8320 and jive talk

Advertisement

dont get me wrong i LOVE jive talk but i like to surf the web while on it aswell im trying what sky zero said to do.....ill let u know the deal

chirayu24 no está en línea Stack level 1

the messengers preloaded on the curve don't use text messages? damn i wish i didnt' buy jivetalk then

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the messangers pre loaded on the curve don't use texts. But. There no where near up to par with jive talk. 20 or 30 bucks its worth every cent. Btw. Ah hem jive talk. I should get an advertisment cut... Send a check my way.

PIN/ID
    AsK Me

Hey sky zero I don't have the ippp thing but when I spoke to tmobile this morning they said they didn't have it so I dunno I emailed beejive waiting for a response

Sky Zero no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C349C

From what I remember when talking with T-Mo support, the lady said that IPPP was a service book for the Blackberry Enterprise service. She got on the phone with RIM support and they looked into it. T-Mo support said that even if you don't get the BB enterprise add-on, when the unit is registered it's registered as having bb enterprise but on RIM's servers or something to that effect. The tech from RIM also said something about when you plug in your curve to the DM it should download those service books automatically. Regardless, T-Mo support pushed both IPPP (dunno what this one stands for) for BIBS and BIBS (blackberry internet browsing service) service books and had me register the hosting table again then restart the device. Everything was cool from then on when those books appeared.

I dunno why they would say they didn't have it. I told the lady from T-Mo I had a question about IPPP service book, she looked it up and was able to see what exactly it was. I'm assuming they have some kind of directory listing all the service books available to the BB? Maybe call again and try someone else?

kr00k no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241ACA56

works just fine for me..just added it last night no problems at all

PIN/ID
    AsK Me

ok it wont worked i got on the phone with a smarter blackberry person : ) yay

sjh7644 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    252c0e30

I have found it conflicts with the Vodafone "WhiteTheme" on the 8310. First SMS remains and can not be deleted and shows as unopened. Not a problem before Jive talk and not a problem when I remove it !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12